- Two 12-oz bags frozen mixed berries
- 1 box white cake mix (no pudding)
- 1 can of diet 7-up or sierra mist (clear soda)
- Place frozen fruit in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Add dry cake mix over the top.
- Pour soda slowly over cake mix.
- DO NOT stir the cake mix and the pop – this will give you a ‘crust’.
- Bake 350 for 45-50 min.
- Our cobbler mix makes a sweet, soft crust for the perfect American deep dish dessert using peaches or your favorite fruit.
- Just add fruit, milk and butter.
- Enjoy With our Dessert Mixes theres no need to wait for a special occasion.
- Our convenient and easy quick mixes are sure to get rave reviews from your family
- You will need: peaches: 1 can (16 oz / 500 g) sliced peaches in syrup, natural juice or water or pie/fruit filling or 4 fresh peaches (1 1/2 lbs / 700 g) peeled and sliced into thin wedges, milk: 2/3 cup (160 ml) and butter / margarine: 4 tablespoons (60 g) or 1/2 stick
- Classic Southern-style peach cobbler mix
- Special blend of spices for a true soul food flavor
- A sweet treat your friends and family will love
- Quick and easy dessert perfect for potlucks and social gatherings
- From the recipe book of Chef Sylvia Woods, the Queen of Soul Food
- Juicy peaches surrounded by a flavorful filling
- Just add butter and water
- So quick and easy you'll love it
- Makes an 8x8 pan and serves 9
- It tastes like peach cobbler!
- Smooth texture and easily speadable.
- A rich full peach flavor.
- Fresh roasted and flavored to order
- Roasted in small batches for optimal flavor
- This fragrance will bring to mind fresh-picked peaches from the farmer's market-perfectly baked with cinnamon, nutmeg, and honey sugar-and generously served with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream
- Paraffin-grade wax delivers a clear, consistent burn
- 110-150 hours burn time
- Measures 6.6"H x 4"D
You can try find out more about
Berry or Peach cobbler