My sister is a.m.a.z.i.n.g when it comes to all things poetry. She’s always been super good at coming up with the best poems. We keep trying to talk her into writing kids books. Anyway, she came up with this story that ALL the kids loved! …
*Have all the kids sit in a circle, one person narrates, and another helper walks around with “goodies” in a paper bag for the kids to feel, but not see.
paper lunch bags
ketchup (and a helper to demonstrate “bloody hands”
can of chili
gak (or something similar)
small paper cups
*Prepare worms, grapes, spiders in separate paper bags. Place chili in diaper. As you read the story, have a helper walk around for the kids to feel what’s inside the paper bag, see the bloody hands, look in the diaper, drink the juice, etc. Here is an example of when to do what :) …
This story is one that will scare you
So please listen up, I dare you!
Long, long ago lived a scary, old witch
She walked with a limp and she talked with a twitch
She lived in a dark cave all by herself
Along with the snakes, bats and rats on the shelf
One day, a small child was wandering around
When she walked in the cave and fell to the ground
Through the darkness she felt something squirm
With a light, she’d have seen all the worms (gummy worms)
She crawled a bit further and her hands got all muddy
But when she looked closer, she saw they were bloody (ketchup hands)
So she stood up and screamed and then turned to leave
But her nose caught a stench that caused her to heave (chili in a diaper)
When the witch heard that scream, she ran out to see
This little girl crying and scared as could be
So the witch snatched her up and ran through the hall
Passed all the potions and jars of eyeballs (peeled grapes)
The witch sat her down and then sat beside her
Opened her mouth and fed her a spider (fake spiders)
The girl wasn’t happy, she must‘ve wanted sugar
So the witch picked her nose and fed her a booger (gak)
The girl spit it out, she was mad as could be
The witch said she could leave if she’d just drink some pee (apple juice)
She guzzled it down and left in a hurry
- SIMPLY SQUEEZE TO ACTIVATE & HEAR HIS SPOOKY FARTS! - This frighteningly farty Pumpkin Poop toy will light up and fart on demand whenever you squeeze him! He will reward you with 7 different real fart sounds. It's the funniest, fartiest, scariest Halloween toy EVER! Pumpkin Poop is so cute and small, you can easily carry him around for endless hours of spooky play and belly laughs. Measures 4 x 4.5 inches - awww!
- LIGHTS UP AND GLOWS! Squeeze his cute belly and this "Poopkin" will light up like a spooky orange Jack-o-lantern as it blasts out one of seven frighteningly loud fart sounds.
- THIS HALLOWEEN GAG GIFT IS A GAS! Get ready for BIG laughs when you bring your farting pumpkin poop toy with you while trick or treating or to a Halloween party. This fiendishly funny farting friend is simply GAStly!
- SCARY, RIP-ROARING FUN FOR ANY PARTY – Pumpkin Poop is a real gas at Halloween parties and makes a great poop game for kids! It will have everyone in stitches when you squeeze his orange pumpkin belly and he lights up and lets out the frighteningly loud noise of big old smelly farts! If you're looking for party favors for trick or treat bags, funny games ideas, or Halloween decorations indoor, Pumpkin Poop is perfect!
- LONG-LASTING HALLOWEEN THEMED FART ACTION – Pumpkin Poop will provide endless hours of laughter as he lights up and blasts out scarily loud gas, all thanks to the long-lasting, non-replaceable batteries that can power a massive 25,000 farts! And with a Lifetime Warranty included, your farty Pumpkin Poop fun will never end!
- 🎃 WHILE OTHER KITS are BORING, MISSING supplies, LACK fun recipes and instructions - This Halloween Slime kit is the one and only ALL-INCLUSIVE set on the market that is spooky, scary, gooey and gross! It is JAM-PACKED with glowing spiders, skulls and pumpkins, bats and eyeballs, and true magic recipes which are working.
- 1. Two Packs Halloween Party Inflatable Witch hats Ring Toss Game with Rings Halloween Fun Games for Family Kids (2 Witch hats with 4 rings). Environmentally-friendly PVC material is safe and non-toxic. Easy to inflate and deflate. Need to use a bicycle pump or air compressor to fill it enough to function properly.
- 2. Perfect for Halloween Holiday Party Favors, School Day, Indoor, and Outdoor Toss gaming. Share this fun winter with your family and friends. The hat toss game makes the Halloween game more interesting!
- 3.Toss Games--Witch hats Ring Toss Let's play Halloween toss games you throw 2 big rings and 2 small rings onto the large Witch hats and take turns to make your own games.
- 4. Multi-Purpose: You can also wear them on your head for tossing games, or you can dress them as witch hats! They can be used as Halloween costumes, indoor decorations, outdoor hanging decorations, Halloween games, and more! They can be realized for you as long as you want them! Toss them!
- 5. Package includes two flat deflated Witch hats and 4 rings,durable using & easy storage. Three months of after-sales protection, do not have to worry about product quality issues. As long as you contact us, we will give you the most satisfactory solution!
- A Dozen of Assorted Halloween Iconic Wind Up Toys: Chattering Teeth, Jack O' Lantern, Skull Pirate, Jumping Eyeball, Ghost Pullback Character, Hopping Pumpkin, Jumping Skull and more; NO Duplicated.
- Perfect for Stocking Stuffers, Christmas Party Favors, Goodie Bag Fillers, Xmas Party Prizes, Christmas Gifts, Piñata Fillers, School Classroom Rewards, Carnival Game Prizes.
- Each Clockwork Toy comes with a rotating knob on the side to wind them up for movement.
- Wind Up Toys measured between approx. 1.57 to 2.76 inches in Height, and 1.97 inches in Width.
- Child-friendly and Safe, 100% Toxin-Free & Highly Durable Plastics Made; Adhering Strict US Toy Safety Standards.
You can try find out more about
Witches Story Time