You will need
- 24 graham cracker squares
- 1/2 C packed brown sugar
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C chopped pecans
How to prepare
- Place graham crackers in single layer in ungreased 15 1/2×10 1/2×1 in pan.
- Heat brown sugar & butter to boil in 2-qt pan.
- Boil 1 min., stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour sugar mixture over crackers; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes or til bubbly; cool slightly.Cut between graham crackers into bars.