What Would You Need To Get The Smokey Eyes
Smokey Eyes Shadow Brushes and Liners Before you begin applying your makeup for the smoky eye, you need to know exactly what it is you need to create the perfect and sexy smoky eye.
* Eye Shadows – Make sure you have at least 3 shades of the same family of color. For the smoky eye look, it’s better to use dark colors like black, browns, blue or any color you prefer.
* Eye Lash Curler – This is an important tool, make sure to curl your lashes before applying the makeup. This will allow your eyes to open up and look more alert.
* Eye Liner – Eye liners can be pencil or liquid, which ever you prefer, but the pencil tend to work better with the smoky eyes.
* Flat Shadow Brush, Smudge Brush and a Blender Brush – These brushes are they key tools for the smokey look. Each one is essential for the eye shadow application and for smudging the eye liners.
* Mascara – I like to use black mascara, but you can choose the one you prefer.