With all the crochet stitch instructions you’ll need, including the crocodile crochet stitch, you’ll love all this free eBook has to offer!
Are you ready to take the next step with your crochet? Whether you want to try something new and crochet with wire, or are looking to add texture with crocodile stitch crochet, these advanced crochet stitches will elevate your crochet pieces. Keep this free eBook as a reference for your favorite patterns or use these advanced stitches to design your own projects.
- STERLING PUBLISHING-Lark Books: The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs
- An encyclopedic crochet stitch bible with 500 patterns! Using only a few stitches it's possible to make pretty lace patterns, mimic knitting or weaving, and create inviting textures
- With this classic reference- including diagrams and close-up color photographs- you'll learn 500 varied designs including shells, clusters, picots, bobbles, and popcorns
- Develop your skills and confidently embark on any project
- Author: Linda P
- Package includes: 2 packs plastic stitch markers. Locking stitch markers set: 240 pieces plastic stitch markers in 10 colors, each color for 24 pieces.
- Material: plastic. Color: 10 colors As the Picture Show.
- Stitch counter size is approx. 22 x 10 mm/ 0.86 x 0.4 inch (L x W)
- The knitting crochet markers can mark the stitches securely and will not slip out or snag your knitting easily; Good quality and easy to use
- Come with a clear box: the knitting stitch counters are packed by a clear plastic box; Easy and convenient to store and take in case of missing
- MARTINGALE & COMPANY-A To Z Of Crochet
- The ultimate guide for the beginner to advanced crocheter
- Whether you're a new crocheter or just want to try new techniques, this must-have resource offers all the know-how you'll ever need
- Learn the easy way with more than 1000 close-up photographs featuring real hands holding real yarn
- Fix mistakes, shape garments, and find the answers to almost any crochet question
- Locking stitch markers set: 104 pieces plastic stitch markers in 8 colors, each color for 13 pieces, stitch counter size is approx. 22 x 10 mm/ 0.86 x 0.4 inch (L x W)
- Crochet stitch needle colors: stitch needle clip comes in eight bright colors of red, purple, orange, yellow, light blue, green, rose red, dark blue, choose as you like
- Mark stitches safely: good for marking beginning and ending of pattern stitches, and where to increase or decrease the number of stitches, not slip out or snag your knitting
- Easy to storage: these knit stitch markers come with a handy 8 compartment storage box which has a resealable fitted lid, can separate 8 colors stitch counters easily
- Wide application: you can use these locking ring stitch markers in knitting, weaving, crocheting, DIY arts and craft projects or scrapbooking as well
- LEISURE ARTS-Tunisian Crochet Stitch Guide
- You can choose from sixty-one pattern stitches to add texture and beauty to any of your Tunisian Crochet projects
- They are great for scarves, afghans, pillows and other fashion accessories
- The book is perfect pocket sized book that fits conveniently in your purse of craft bag! Author: Kim Guzman
- Softcover, 96 pages
- 140 pieces stitch markers in 10colors,each color for 14 pieces,titch counter size is about 22 x 10 mm/ 0.86 x 0.4 inch.
- Plastic knitting crochet locking are enough to your daily knitting use.
- The knitting crochet markers are able to mark the stitches securely and will not slip out or snag your knitting easily.
- They can be used to mark beginning and ending of stitches,where to make a particular stitch,and more.
- Package includes: 140 pieces stitch markers*a clear compartment case.
- Macmillan Publishers-St
- Martin's Books: 100 Colorful Ripple Stitches To Crochet
- This is an easy-to-use guide to making and using ripple stitches in delightful and inspiring colorways, perfect for blankets, throws and accessories
- With seventy-five original stitch designs to choose from, using color and texture to create zigzags, ripples and waves
- Author: Leonie Morgan
You can try find out more about
Advanced crochet stitches