Amazing: Grind a handful of rice until u get a fine but coarse flour. Add a few spoons of raw honey to the mixture along with enough apple cider vinegar to obtain a thick paste. If the cracks are very deep, add a spoon of olive oil. Soak feet for 20 minutes & gently massage with this paste.-pinning for when i’m old… you don’t have to be old for feet like this, you just have to hate wearing shoes. Feels like I just got a pedicure!! Works for smooth hands too! :) You can try another way also Ingredients to Get Rid of Dry, Cracked Heels
- cup Listerine
- cup white distilled vinegar
- cups water (ok so this is technically a THIRD ingredient, but come on, water is usually readily available)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Submerge the heels and bottoms of both feet for 15 minutes.
- Scrub your feet with this amazing foot scrub to get the dead skin off.
- Rise & dry!
You can try find out more about
Get Rid of Dry, Cracked Heels