Can use this map, not only for Geography, but to get kids involved in national politics and interested in voting.
- Features addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- A 'Mix' option combines all the math operations into a set of unique multiple choice questions
- Questions can be given in separate formats: floating bubbles, multiple-choice squares, or keyboard entry
- Different levels of difficulty can be selected, from beginner to expert
- A report can be generated at the end of ten questions to show their progress
- A bonus special effects will be shown when users score high!
- Great for practicing multiplication tables!
- Hand-crafted questions by alum at Dallas Theological Seminary
- Questions taken from Genesis and Revelation and everything in-between
- Test your knowledge on what Jesus said
- Hear audio clues spoken in a British language. You need to download JUST for that alone!
- Helps you remember Bible verses with fill-in-the-blank clues
- See the explanation of where of the answer came from!
- Animals and Fruits Jigsaw Puzzle Game.
- Easy to learn and play educreations for all ages.
- Many words to play with quizzup picture.
- 2 categories to play animals and fruits.
- Learn the english letters A - Z and teach me kindergarten.
- Choice for learning games for kids ages 8 and 9 and more.
- Challenge playing with a limited time.
- Optimized and compatible for all devices.
- No WiFi need, can play game offline.
You can try find out more about
Name the States – Quiz for kids