Combines all things great into the PERFECT gooey dessert!
1 box chocolate cake mix, and any ingredients it requires
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (16 oz) jar caramel topping
1 (8 oz) container cool whip, thawed to room temp
36 Heath Candy Bars, chopped
1. Bake cake according to directions in a 9×13 pan.
2. Let cake cool for about 5 minutes.
3. Poke holes in cake with the handle end of a wooden spoon.
4. While cake is still warm, slowly pour over sweetened condensed milk over the top making sure some gets in all the holes of the cake.
5. Next drizzle the caramel topping evenly over the cake slowly, making sure some gets in all the holes as well.
6. Once cake is completely cooled, Spread cool whip over the top evenly.
7. Sprinkle with Heath Candy bar pieces.
8. Store in fridge until ready to eat. Store any leftovers in fridge.
Funfetti Cake Batter Buddies from Six Sisters’ Stuff
Marble Brownies from Megan Brooke Handmade
Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes from Baking Bites
Peanut Butter Cheese Ball from The Girl Who Ate Everything
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles from Love and Olive Oil
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries from The Sweets Life
No Bake Oreo Truffles from Chef in Training
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Balls from Make Happy
Avalanche Bars from Cookies and Cups
Samoa Bundt Cake from Betsy Life
Chocolate Oreo Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes from Scribble Smudge
Layered Jello Cups from Yummy Healthy Easy
Cake Batter Cheesecake Bars from Six Sisters’ Stuff
You can try find out more about
20 DELICIOUS DESSERTS