“Cracked Out” Chicken Bubble Up ~ Chicken, bacon, ranch and biscuits… So good, Put this on your dinner menu right now! You won’t regret it.
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8-oz sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 Tbsp Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 1 (12-oz) can refrigerated Grands Jr biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine chicken, soup, sour cream, cheese, Ranch mix, and bacon. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Toss with chicken mixture.
- Pour chicken mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.
You can try find out more about
“Cracked Out” Chicken Bubble Up