About This Recipe“A very simple, yet hearty beef stew. It always receives raves!”
- 2 lbs stewing beef, cubed
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- Combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Coat beef with flour mixture.
- Put beef mixture and all other ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook 4-6 hours on high or 10-12 hours on low.
You can try find out more about
Crock Pot Beef Stew