We offer to look at various ways of using non-working bulbs, which it is a pity to throw out. Mostly they are used to decorate space, but it also looks very interesting.
1. Looks simple? And there is!
Such LED light bulbs are sold in the online store, but we somehow know that this, and even better, can be done by our own hands.
The main question that arises at the sight of these bulbs, how to achieve this color? There are several options for painting:
1. Take the paste from the ballpoint pen, it was used 30 more years ago. The contents of the rod apply to the surface of the glass, pre-mixing the paste with acetone, ethyl alcohol or cologne. Remember, the bulb will turn blue.
2. Nail polish is also suitable. It is better to take a persistent translucent lacquer, as at high temperature the color burns out. You can apply with a normal brush.
3. If you do not plan to heat a light bulb, PVA glue can also be used to paint a light bulb. As a colorant on white glue, the ink from the printer and water-soluble pigments easily fall down.
4. Auto enamel, but it also withstands the temperature only up to 200 degrees.
5. Stained-glass paints – the best, but expensive option. One small tube will cost 200 rubles, besides, only water-soluble paints for firing are suitable.
6. Silicone paints are ideal for painting surfaces that are planned to be used at high temperatures.
7. Another material to be painted is tsaponlak. Usually it is used to protect the tracks and soldering on the boards from short circuits.
2. Small bulbs can be turned into jewelery
3. Terrariums of light bulbs
Lampotariums are very popular lately. In any city, you can visit a master class to create an eternal garden in a small light bulb. To do this, you will need several hours, special materials and patience. As a filler, sand, moss and stones are most often used. Such terrariums are called eternal because they do not require care.
4. The bulb can become an aquarium
5. Light bulbs are useful for decorating a house, it all depends on your imagination
You can make Christmas toys
6. Interesting dishes in the form of light bulbs
7. If you still want to use a light bulb to get light, then a similar burner is the best option
The oil lamp is made very simply. Releasing the bulb from the inside, pour oil into it and lower the usual twine. Be careful when using and creating such a lamp!
If you have the skill of handling glass, you can turn the light bulb into a small candlestick
8. Decorative chandelier of many non-working bulbs
9. And this is the door handle!
To do this, you need to fill the bulb with cement, and then gently break the glass, cover the resulting handle with a special tool
The handle easily turns into a stylish coat rack
10. Of course, one of the simplest options, not requiring effort, is a vase
11. It is also possible to build a salt shaker and a pepper shaker
12. Stylish atomizer will win the heart of any mistress
You can try find out more about
Old bulbs are useless?