1. Take the paste from the ballpoint pen, it was used 30 more years ago. The contents of the rod apply to the surface of the glass, pre-mixing the paste with acetone, ethyl alcohol or cologne. Remember, the bulb will turn blue.
2. Nail polish is also suitable. It is better to take a persistent translucent lacquer, as at high temperature the color burns out. You can apply with a normal brush.
3. If you do not plan to heat a light bulb, PVA glue can also be used to paint a light bulb. As a colorant on white glue, the ink from the printer and water-soluble pigments easily fall down.
4. Auto enamel, but it also withstands the temperature only up to 200 degrees.
5. Stained-glass paints – the best, but expensive option. One small tube will cost 200 rubles, besides, only water-soluble paints for firing are suitable.
6. Silicone paints are ideal for painting surfaces that are planned to be used at high temperatures.
7. Another material to be painted is tsaponlak. Usually it is used to protect the tracks and soldering on the boards from short circuits.
Lampotariums are very popular lately. In any city, you can visit a master class to create an eternal garden in a small light bulb. To do this, you will need several hours, special materials and patience. As a filler, sand, moss and stones are most often used. Such terrariums are called eternal because they do not require care.