1. Soup in a Jar: For a quick warm up in wintry weather or a friend who’s at less than 100 percent, soup’s the way to go! By offering it up in a jar, they can choose when to make it. (via The Sticky Kitchen)
2. Mason Jar Shot Glasses ($13): These shot classes make us feel larger than life. Here’s to fun with mason jars!
3. Vanilla Extract in a Jar: Have some time on your hands and want to make a special gift for the baker in the family? Why not wow them with some homemade vanilla extract. (via The Zen of Making)
4. Desserts in Jars ($15): This book is a fabulous gift for those who overlap in the “love jars” and “love to bake” sections of a zen diagram. Give them this and keep your fingers crossed for a taste test!
5. Mint Sugar Scrub in a Jar: Minty fresh and cute to boot. Who wouldn’t love receiving one of these scrubs. (via Love Grows Wild)
6. Mason Jar Candle Holder: These candle holder have tons of potential as a centerpiece for any occasion. And since the candle is nested in its own jar, no risk of fire! (via A Blossoming Life)
13. Gold and Glitter Dipped Mason Jars ($50 for set of 5): The glitz and glam of these mason jars set our phasers to stunned. This is a project you can buy or make yourself!
14. Cuppow ($8): Who said sippy cups are just for kids? I’m sure we can all think of a few grown-ups prone to spilling!
15. Mason Jar Crafts Book ($12): Love these but want even more? Pick up this book of tried and true mason jar crafts.
16. Hanging Mason Jar Vases: This set of vases combines the latest love for hose clamps and hanging pictures. You can make it one vase, or five! Just make sure to re-measure your hanging wire! (via McCutcheon’s Blog)
17. Mason Jar Terrariums: Self-enclosed ecosystems are awesome. Or so sixth grade science teaches us. Why not harness that knowledge and make someone a great terrarium! (via Scissors and Steam)
18. Snow Globes: We’ve got a super fast way to make snow globes. 30 minutes and you’ll have sparkling holiday decor!
25. Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker ($29): Now another of our favorites! This is a unique way to shake things up ;)
26. Mason Jar Tags ($6 for set of 12): These sweet little tags will let you bottle up your messages without all that finicky glass.
1. Vintage Snow Globe Cupcake in a Jar: This edible little snow globe has all the class of it’s vintage counterpart but with the added bonus of being edible. Just don’t shake it! (via The Lemonista)
28. Food in Jars Book ($18): A great book for someone hoping to dabble in preserves. The recipes will give them plenty of direction and ideas to work from.
29. Melted Mason Jar Spoon Rest ($34): If you know someone who lives and breathes canning then this may be the perfect place for them to set their spoons.
30. Stitched Mason Jar Labels: Now that we’ve gone over all the great things you can make and give using jars, make your own adorable tags to go with it! (viaDukes and Duchesses)