This is one of the favorite hairstyles for women. The bob hairstyle is a good choice for every face shape.
- If you choose for the bob to be the new hairstyle for you this spring, here are some tips. Although it is good for every hair type, it is suitable for those who have a thin hair.
- If you have a round face or heart shaped face, then you should make a longer bob, down to the shoulder. You will look even great if you have long bangs combed back and side. Women who have a round face should avoid the short and very wavy bob, because thus further emphasized her round face.
- If you have a square face, then a gradual bob – longer forward and behind shorter will be the best choice for you. Make sure the length of the hair to be long at least three to five inches of the beard. Bob in length to the chin is not a good choice as this will express the jaw line and the cheekbones more.
- Bob with straight bangs best suits to oval, heart or long face.
- If you have a short neck, then you should avoid a bob to the line of the chin, as this will only emphasize the neck shortage.
- The long bob corresponds to all shapes of face, but you can also cut your hair in layers. If you have square shape of face, then you can divide your hair equally to both sides. If you have an oval or long face, the best choice for you is to divide your hair unequally (more hair on one side). For an elongated face, the slightly wavy bob will be perfect.
- If you have a very curly hair, be careful what kind of you bob you will do. In this case, graded form of hair is best for you.
- If you have a very thin hair, then cut it in scales, and you will get the desired hair volume.