With these genius tricks, you’ll have long, healthy strands again in no time.
- Trim it. It may sound weird, but you have to cut a little off for your hair to grow: Damaged ends will break off and make your hair shorter! No need to go crazy, though — just get the ends trimmed every six weeks.
- Skip the super hot water when washing your hair. Chill with the steamy H2O! Super-hot water weaken your hair, making it dry and brittle.
- Protect it. Heat styling can fry your hair and keep it from growing long and strong. Go for an iconic blow-dryer instead of a normal one. They’re more powerful so they reduce styling time, which minimizes heat damage. When using hot tools, coat strands with a protective styler, like a blow-dry lotion, before you turn up the heat.
- Don’t wrap wet hair in a towel. Wet hair is fragile, so twist it up into a towel after stepping out of the shower can break strands. Instead, gently pat it dry with a towel.
- Pamper you scalp. Dirt, oil, and dead skin cells grow on your scalp make it hard for new hair growth to come through. Massage your scalp with your fingers every time you shampoo to get the gunk out.
You can try find out more about
How to Make Your Hair Grow Fast