Craft Stick Skis: Paint two wooden craft sticks (Craft Smart Acrylic Paint in Pale Blue, 69 cents; michaels.com). Adjoin sticks with hot-glue making an X. Paint two toothpicks white. Hot-glue metal snaps (we used size 1) to one end of each stick. Color opposite ends black. Hot-glue a ¾” piece of twine in a loop to each black end. Hot-glue one pole to the top ski. Glue second pole at center of first. Glue twine to ski tops to hang.
Ribbon Candy: Coat a 24″ piece of ribbon in fabric stiffener. Hang to dry (about an hour). Fold ribbon into loops as shown above, adding a dab of hot-glue between each layer. Glue a bead to the top and bottom. Add an extra dab of glue on the top; affix loop of string to hang.
Button Snowman: Glue three white two-hole buttons (turn top one perpendicular to create eyes) to white felt; trim felt, leaving a ⅛” edge. Wrap with a piece of rickrack. Cut small hat shape from gray felt and adhere to top with hot-glue. Then glue ribbon behind hat to hang.
String Starbursts: Trace a 2 ½” circle on a 3″ birch slice. Mark eight evenly spaced points around the circle and insert small nails. Wrap embroidery floss around nails, making square and star shapes. Add a nail to the top; tie on a loop of string to hang.
Fabric Tree: Use pinking shears to cut two triangles measuring 4 ½” H × 2 ⅜” W from fabric. We used Scoot Fabric ($9/yard; deenarutter.com). Hot-glue long edges of triangles closed and stuff with batting. Insert cinnamon stick in opening at the bottom of triangles and glue fabric closed around it. Thread a loop of string through the top to hang.
Bottle Cap Snowmen
This easy craft is perfect for kids—simply paint old bottle caps white, glue to a single strand of ribbon, and embellish.
Get the tutorial at One Artsy Mama.
French Macaron Ornament
Give your tree a French twist by adding these colorful sweets! These faux macaron ornaments can be made using either polymer clay or fondant.
Get the tutorial at Creative Juice.
Rustic Twig Arrows
Add colorful wooden beads to these nature-inspired ornaments to help them stand out against the branches of your Christmas tree.
Vintage Map Ornament
Recycle your old paper maps by turning them into ornaments! Simply follow this blogger’s surprisingly easy folding technique, then loop with a ribbon to finish.
Get the tutorial at Chic California.
We turned old night-light bulbs into festive ornaments, but any size will do. Just brush on glittering glue, roll the bulb in glitter, and let dry for 15 minutes. Then hot-glue a loop of metallic embroidery floss to the bulb’s base.(Glittering glue with brush, $3.65 for 4 oz.;dickblick.com)
Scraps of wrapping paper look pretty as a picture when tucked inside nickel frames.($6.09 for four frames;amаzon.com)
Homemade Bird Seed Ornament
Attract blue jays and goldfinches in winter with this frozen birdseed ornament, adapted from Ernst Kirchsteiger’s Swedish Christmas Traditions ($19.95; Skyhorse).
Instructions: Bird Seed Ornament
Vintage baking molds add a sweet touch to any tree; simply hot-glue ribbon loops to their backs and hang.
Upgrade a Plain Glass Ornament
At around a dollar each, these empty orbs offer an affordable catalyst for creativity. Fill one with small wooden chips, another with a single stunning peacock feather (attached to the ornament’s top with hot glue). Or compose a more obvious Christmas scene by dropping a model fir tree into a globe dusted with artificial snow. You can also use tweezers to position branches inside and even hot-glue a tiny cardinal in place.
From A to Z
A tree is trimmed with vintage letters found from old signs, printers’ type, and alphabet teaching aids.
Grosgrain ribbons become eye-catching bows.
The stems of tomato pincushions make for easy hanging.
Coated in glossy white spray paint, skeleton keys feel fresh.
Sparkly Star Cookie
Buy ready-made dough
— it’s sturdier than homemade. Knead in 2/3 cup flour until smooth to increase dough’s density, making it suitable for ornaments. Roll dough. Cut shapes. Make holes for hanging. Chill and bake per manufacturer’s instructions.
Spray-painted white, pinecones really pop against evergreen boughs.
A vintage Audubon book yielded these images. We turned them into tree-trimmers by color-copying them onto card stock, then cutting out the birds and punching holes at the tops.
A nod to Christmases past, these antique Santa images are from the 1860s, when the Victorians really began celebrating Christmas. If you can’t get your hands on originals, or don’t want to put any valuables on display, consider making a color copy of the print, mount it to a piece of cardboard, then decorate with glitter and gold tinsel!
Craft unique ornaments using old photos and pocket-watch cases.
Create personalized name tags for your dinner guests to hang on your tree. Spritz paper labels with instant coffee to acheive a perfectly imperfect patina, then stamp on the name of each guest.
Frame fabric in embroidery hoops to create homespun ornaments with graphic good looks.
Silk calla lilies lend a surprising note of spring.
Bright idea: Let the basic style and colors of your home guide your holiday decorating, advises interior designer Rollande. “The idea is to enhance, not overwhelm, the spaces you live in.”
Pizzelle Candy Cones
Decorated then filled with holiday treats, these nostalgic cones spread sweet holiday cheer.
Instructions: How to Make Pizzelle Candy Cones
This sparkly snowflake is so quick to assemble, you’ll want to make dozens, for gifts, cards, favors, and, of course, the holiday tree. It just requires a wire snowflake form, beads, and a dab of hot glue on each leg to affix the beads.
Instructions: Easy Holiday Snowflake Crafts
Peace on Earth
Pure white doves flock en masse to the miniature tree’s branches, proclaiming “peace on Earth.” Cut your own from white card stock and hang from lengths of ribbon, or use dove-shaped gift tags for a quicker solution. In keeping with the humble theme, the tree sits inside a pale blue-painted galvanized bucket.
Give your paper ornaments some 3-D life.
A Hot Cup of Joe
Some simple sewing and colored felt remind us just how much heart coffee (or hot chocolate) on cold winter’s day.
Pine Cone Bows
This one couldn’t be easier.
These little buttons make for the perfect-sized decoration on small felt Christmas trees.
Give the dip-dye trend an update for your ornaments by just covering half of a pastel ball.
Bottle Cap Reindeer
This one has your kids’ names all over it.
Of the many magical treats that Christmas tales have us craving, gumdrops are most definitely one of them.
Show off your favorite holiday tune by displaying the sheet music in the form of a star. Place a small bow in the middle for an added accent.
Put your painting skills to the test by using nail polish instead of acrylic when crafting these bright, marble ornaments.
Snowmen, crafted from peanuts, can be given all sorts of colorful hats and scarves. Use different sizes to create kid and adult versions.
For those savvy with a crochet hook, crafting these colorful mini Christmas trees should be a piece of cake.
You can easily dress up these blue-and-gold snowflakes with each family member’s first initial — but spelling out a season’s greeting is pretty festive, too.
Pom poms have been the star of our countless childhood crafts, and taken an even cuter form as colorful wreaths and ornament balls.
Cinnamon salt dough makes for a strong, sturdy gingerbread man. Dress him up with a checkered scarf (in case he gets cold).
The unwritten rule of glitter goes a little something like this: Don’t be afraid to be as colorful as you want (even if they aren’t your traditional Christmas colors).
You actually need to make this ornament using a legitimate donut pan — there’s no better way to ensure the ideal shape.
When you hang up Santa’s hat, don’t forget to include his mittens.
Black and White
Dress up ordinary, white balls with some black-and-white designs…just make sure the ornament you buy is safe to bake in the oven.
It’s hard to believe shower curtain rings are what these wreaths are made of. Top them off with red ornaments to match their bow.
They may look like mini disco balls, but an ornament covered in bright colored sequins is the pop of brightness your Christmas tree is missing.
Horn of Plenty
A mini cornucopia, full of hollies and berries, is a sweet little twist on being thankful during the snow-filled months.
A novice-friendly blanket stitch adds crafty style to the edges of these festive fabric shapes.
Plain paper mache ornaments (get ’em at the craft store) are the perfect blank slate for Christmas creativity. Put a twist on the traditional red-and-green color palette by choosing coral and mint hues, accented by gold.
Diamond in the Rough
A thin sheet of balsa wood morphs into a gilded gem with just a few slices of an X-Acto knife.
Mason jars are too large to dangle from a pine branch, but baby food jars are the perfect size for a decorative terrarium.
These eco-friendly Christmas tree ornaments can be tossed in the compost pile after the holidays pass.
Use this monogrammed Christmas ball as a holiday tradition-starter: Have each member of your family make and hang their personalized ornament.
‘Tis the season for an abundance of treats, so channel the dessert table with clear balls filled with technicolor sprinkles.
Not only are these bitty cinnamon sticks the perfect trunks for tiny trees, but they’ll also add a subtle welcoming scent to your tree.
Wood slices emblazoned with seasonal messages are right at home in a country Christmas display.
- 1.57" SMALL Christmas balls are done in 5 special finishes: Shiny, Matte, Glitter, Shiny Swirl and Mirrored. Small Christmas balls can be used on small tabletop trees. They are also great to hang on the top part or to fill small place of big trees.
- KI Store 2018 new Christmas tree decorations collections. There are 22 different colors and 3 sizes of decorative balls allow you to build your collection quickly and decorate with more possibilities.
- Make great addition to your Christmas decorations and holiday decoration. Perfect home decor for a variegated display of Christmas, wedding, engagement, anniversary, party, as hanging ornaments on tree branches, table centerpieces, around banister, above reception, etc. It is also a great choice for commercial holiday decorations. Perfect for Christmas theme craft DIY projects, such as wreath, garland, and balls painting.
- Shatterproof Christmas tree balls are combine the beauty and luster of real glass with the unbreakable practicality of plastic. Ideal for families with kids and pets. Set you free from worrying about them getting hurt and glass shards everywhere.
- SET OF 34. Christmas ball ornaments are made of thicker high quality plastic and more sophisticated processing. Hooks for Christmas balls included to make hanging easier. Balls are equipped with Caps, String Hangers. Dimensions: 1.57" (40mm) in diameter. Material(s): plastic/glitter
- Set of 15 ornaments
- Each orament measures 1.57 inches
- Glass ornaments
- Red and white designs
- A fun and festive addition to any holiday decor
- TRIM THE TREE: This holiday ornament features a cardinal on a tree branch with raised, red sequin berries for accents.
- GLOWS WITH WARM LIGHT: This stunning LED winter decor features an On/Off light switch on top of its silver cap.
- BATTERY INCLUDED: 1-LR44 micro cell battery is already installed and ready to illuminate at the flip of a switch.
- ARTISAN MADE: You will be impressed by the fine workmanship displayed on this hand painted and glittered ball.
- CAREFULLY PACKAGED: Comes in a sturdy box and makes an excellent present for an ornament collector or a bird collector.
- CLASSIC & EXQUISITE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS - These ornaments feature a variety of classic and popular Christmas elements. They will be perfect for decorating your home and become part of your holiday tradition.
- SHATTERPROOF CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS - These ornaments are made of durable and eco-friendly plastic to provide excellent shatterproof performance while compared with traditional glass products. Shatterproof ornaments combine the beauty and luster of real glass with the unbreakable practicality of plastic.
- KIDS & PETS - FRIENDLY ORNAMENTS - Plastic products. Debris will not cause hurt when ornaments were crushed while compared with fragments of glass. It is safe around kids and pets.
- 77-PACK CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS - 77 pieces of Christmas ornaments in a variety of shapes and designs. Hand-held reusable plastic gift box included. Great as a perfect gift or just for self-use.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us and we will make sure to resolve any issues. We take great care in our work and stand behind every ornament we deliver.
- HEAVENLY ANGEL FIGURES - Presenting adorable interpretations of angels, these ornaments spread joy and add wonder to halls and crafts this Yuletide!
- DECORATIVE DISPLAYS - Perfect for the holiday season, these dainty adornments are ideal to hang against walls or from the ceiling or banisters for a Christmas-themed settings!
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION - Made from choice materials, each accessory has a durable surface that will retain its shape and color long after the celebration is over.
- MULTIPURPOSE ORNAMENTS - Featuring assorted designed angel characters that you can use to adorn Christmas trees, you can also use each to embellish gift bags!
- 12-PIECE PACK - This set includes a total of 12 angels. Each piece measures 4" and comes with a unique style and color.
- High quality, molded plastic Hallmark Keepsake ornament featuring "Happy Christmas Recipe."
- Festive and collectable, Hallmark Keepsake ornaments come in a gift box dated 2016 on the top. Each ornament includes a 2016 copyright stamping. The box can also be used for ornament storage.
- This HallmarkKeepsake ornament is 3.17 x 3.6 x 1.75 inches and comes in a gift box that measures 4.02 x 5 x 2.01 inches.
- Each piece includes one Hallmark Keepsake "Happy Christmas Recipe" Holiday Ornament in a gift ready box.
- From commemorating precious firsts to celebrating happy milestones, there's a Keepsake Ornament for everyone on your list.
- Hallmark has been your family-owned creator of greeting cards, gifts, gift wrap and more for over 100 years. We take deep pride in helping individuals connect in just the right way.
- This Hallmark original keepsake ornament features high-quality craftsmanship. The ornament is lead-free and made for years of celebrations.
- Set of 6!
- You can use on lights
- 1-1/4" dia. x 2"H, each
- Glass and metal
- DESIGNEDC IN 3 TYPES: Shiny, Matte, Glitter drenched (24ct/Barrel).
- PLASTIC MATERIAL: The material of ornaments features Light Weigh and Shatterproof for decoration.
- SIZE & COLOR: 1.57''in, Pink.
- QUALITY UPGRADING: Improvement in production technology, especially for the plating-on-plastics processes, thickness of the package have been made 2016, hope to bring you a better experience.
- HANGING ROPE: This special hanging rope will allow you to build your collection quickly and decorate with more possibilities.
- SECURE YOUR CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS: Three-layer box safely stores up to 64 holiday ornaments.
- ADJUSTABLE DIVIDERS: Cardboard dividers can be moved to accommodate ornaments of various dimensions.
- ZIPPERED CLOSURE: Zips closed at the top for easy access and to keep the dust and dirt out.
- COLLAPSES FOR EASY STORAGE: Flattens when not in use so it's easy to store almost anywhere.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: The Christmas Ornament Storage box measures 13 inches wide X 13 inches deep X 13.5 inches high.
- Petite Treasures Mini Ornaments
- Designs: Santa/ Snowman/ Wreath/ Snowflake/ Ristmas Tree/ Candy Cane/ Penguin And Snowflake/ Snowman/ Gingerbread Man/ Santa/ Angel/ Christmas Tree/ Teddy Bear
- Set of 24 pieces - 12 in each box
- 12 piece per pack
- Nylon with Gold glitter trim
- Measure approximately Size: 4 1/2"
- They make great holiday tree ornaments or package tie ons
- Features red petals and green leaves
You can try find out more about
Cute Christmas ornaments