The cravings indulge – without fear of bikini season: our Low Carb Brownies with only 2g carbs per piece make it possible. Throw the oven on and let’s go to paradise! Ingredients for 12 pieces (1 brownie shape)
- 55 g of butter
- 30g dark chocolate
- 40g cocoa powder (de-oiled) – the best you can get it here
- 2 eggs, separated
- 150g Xucker after Lust & palate – who still want to save a few extra calories, withthis variant well advised
- some vanilla flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 70g almond flour
- 100g chopped walnut kernels
- Preheat oven to 170 ° C. Chocolate into smaller pieces break and melt together the butter, for example, in the microwave or in a water bath. Egg whites Beating egg white. Cocoa powder agitator under the chocolate mixture to stir.
- Mix remaining ingredients to a solid mass. Carefully remove the beetroot.
- In a 20 × 20 Pour batter brownie form (or similar sized baking dish) and smooth. Brownies in a hot oven for about 20 minutes. Bake. In order to test whether they are already through, you can do the stick test – but do not be left sticky, otherwise the low carb brownies are too dry!
You can try find out more about
Low Carb Brownies