- 1 cuup butter
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsb light corn syrup
- 2 c. cashews
- Lightly butter a cookie sheet.
- In a heavy pan cook and stir the butter, sugar and corn syrup over low heat until the butter is melted and the mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook until it starts to turn golden brown (290 degrees F on a candy thermometer) like peanut brittle.
- Remove from heat. Quickly stir in cashews.
- Pour out onto prepared cookie sheet. Cool completely.
- Break up into pieces. Store in airtight container.
You can try find out more about
Amish Cashew Crunch