The “frying pan” in 1931/1932 was the first electric lap steel guitar ever produced, and one of the earliest electric guitar, along with the Stromberg Electro in 1928. George Beauchamp created the instrument in 1931, and it was subsequently manufactured by Rickenbacker Electro. The instrument—officially the Rickenbacker Electro A-22—earned its nickname because its circular body and long neck make it resemble a frying pan. It was designed to cash in on the popularity of Hawaiian music in the 1930s. The instrument was made of cast aluminum, and featured a pickup that incorporated a pair of horseshoe magnets that arched over the strings. Beauchamp and machinist Adolph Rickenbacker began selling the Frying Pan in 1932, but Beauchamp was not awarded a patent for his idea until 1937, which allowed other guitar companies to produce electric guitars in the same period.
- Constructed with a hardwood body and fingerboard with truss rod neck
- Classic electric guitar design with 22 frets allows for mellow playing and comfortable neck pickup placement
- Amp includes guitar and microphone outlet, volume control, treble and base control, and drive button
- Set has integrated regulator volume x1, tone x2, 5 scale tone-changer amp, and single coil x3 pickup for a smooth response
- Guitar Dimensions: 39.5"(L) x 10.5"(W) x 2"(H)
- Full Scale Black Electric Guitar with Maple Neck
- Humbucker Pickup For Rock Sound
- Case Strap Pitchpipe Picks Stringwinder Cord
- Guitar Amp with Headphone Jack & Overdrive (distortion)
- Everything You Need To Start Playing
- Full size black Rock Jam electric guitar with spare strings, guitar picks, and a strap
- 10 watt amplifier with headphone output with guitar connector cable
- 3x Single coil pickups for a truly versatile playing experience
- Whammy bar for those string bending licks.
- Includes 10w Amp, Gig Bag, Strap, Lead, Picks and Spare Strings
- Full-size 39" electric guitar and all the accessories necessary to start playing, including a 20W amplifier, digital clip-on tuner, 6 strings, 2 picks, tremolo bar, shoulder strap, and carrying bag.
- Perfect for beginner and intermediate players.
- Ideal kit for anyone interested in learning how to play the electric guitar
- Everything you need to start playing
- Rosewood fingerboard, Canadian maple neck, Solid wood body, S-S-S pickups, One-way tremolo, Pickup switch, Volume & tone controls
- Epiphone's Les Paul Player Pack has everything you need to start playing guitar right away
- It includes a genuine Les Paul Special-II LTD guitar featuring two classic hum bucker pickups and a 10-watt Electra guitar amp with a 10ft guitar cable
- Epiphone also includes a clip-on headstock chromatic tuner, a guitar strap, medium picks, and an easy-to-carry gig bag
- And best of all for new players, the Les Paul Player Pack comes with free downloadable guitar lessons from media
- Guitar includes a three hour Comprehensive and interactive "Learn to Play Guitar DVD"
- Maple Jointed Neck , Medium Jumbo Nickel Alloy Frets, 22 Fret Positions,
- 25.5" Fret Scale, 43mm nut width, Black ABS Dot Inlays, Hand Contoured ULTRALIGHT Body
- Single '93 Humbucker Expo P/U, Volume Pot,
- Chrome Alloy Tremolo Tailpiece
- Arch Top Carved Body Electric Guitar (incudes gig bag)
- Maple Neck with Rosewood Fretboard
- Pearloid Dots with 12th fret Custom Inlay
- Black Chrome Hardware
- Mahogany body
- 700T Humbucker pickups
- Rosewood fretboard
- 24.75 Scale
- Basswood Body, Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard with Dot Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length, Adjustable Bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- Kit Includes: Electric Guitar, Portable Beginner's Amp(Amp Power Adapter & Batteries Not Included with Purchase), Guitar Strap, Guitar Cable, Gig Bag, Pitch Pipe, 3 Pick Sampler & Online Lesson
- Top Stage Real hardwood construction, a must-have accessory for all guitarist, suitable for home and studio use, 2 per pack
- Suitable for a variety of string instruments such as guitars, bass, violins, mandolins, ukeleles, etc.
- Specially formulated silicon tubing is Nitro-Safe for guitar finishes.
- Easy to assemble and install in no time, mounting screws and drywall anchors are included, All you need is a Phillips screwdriver for installation
- Regular price at $12.95 per one hanger. Genuine Top Stage brand guitar hanger sold exclusively by Display Co California.
- Agathis Body
- Maple Bolt-On Neck
- Sonokeling Fingerboard
- Vintage Tremelo
- 5 Position Switch
- Extra thick 8mm diameter black PVC jacket to reduce handling noise
- Extreme pliability to alleviate kinking
- Commercial-grade connectors with 90% OFC copper coverage shield
- Play it acoustically or plugged in!
- Includes a free gig bag case & guitar picks
- Diecast Tuners and Built In EQ
- High Gloss Dark Blueburst Finish
- Top Seller & A Customer Favorite
- 10 Watts
- 1-6" Fender Special Design Speaker
- One Channel
- Controls: Gain, Over-Drive Select Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Other Features: 1/4" Instrument Input, 2-Band EQ, 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8" Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice, Closed-Back Design for Heavier Bass Response
You can try find out more about
Rickerbacker FIRST EVER electric guitar – The Frying pan