- Rainproof in 2 hours
- Visible results in as little as 2 to 4 days
- Contains 41-percent glyphosate
- Covers over 25,000 sq. ft
- Makes up to 85 gal. of ready-to-use spray
- Visible results as fast as 3 hours
- Kills the root
- Rainfast in 15 minutes
- Use around trees and shrubs, in flower beds and on patios and walkways
- Size: 1 Quart
- Low, economical use rate of 1 to 4 pints per acre.
- Controls many broadleaf weeds ; woody plants Use in turf, pastures, rangeland, ditch banks, fences...
- CONTAINS: 3.8 lbs. per gallon 2, 4-D acid equivalent liquid concentrate in a low volatile amine form.
- For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us.
- Kills crabgrass, dandelions and other common lawn weeds
- Kills weeds to the roots
- Kills 200+ weeds
- Won't harm listed landscape plants (When used as directed)
- Starts working immediately
- Kills weeds and prevents new growth for up to 1 year
- Kills unwanted vegetation from driveways, walkways, patios, fence rows and other areas for up to a year
- Visible results in hours
- Easy to apply with a sprinkling can or a tank sprayer
- Not sold in CA
- Ready to spray No mixing Fast acting overnight results
- Safe for pets, horses, chickens, people and the environment.
- Ready for replanting when dry. Will not stain hardscapes.
- Made in the USA - Family Owned and Operated
- Typically not used on the lawn
- DUAL-ACTION FORMULA: Kills major broadleaf weeds while feeding your lawn.
- FEEDS LAWN: Fertilizes with 20 percent nitrogen formulation.
- KILLS WEEDS: Controls dandelion, chickweed, knotweed, plantain, clover, mallow, purslane and many broadleaf weeds as listed.
- QUICKFLIP SPRAYER: Just connect to your hose and spray - just grip, flip and go.
- COVERAGE: 32 ounces treats up to 7,500 square feet of lawn.
You can try find out more about
When nasty weeds pop up, don’t reach for the weed killer.