- I woke up one day and thought something was missing. So I got up from my bed, grabbed my cell phone and sent you a morning greeting. Good a.m.
- Someday, you will find one who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life. Baka tayo sipunin niyan. Good a.m.
- I woke up today smiling as I recall our friendship because I know that years from now, I will still be waking up smiling for the same reason every morning.
- A warm “hello” doesn’t come from the lips, it comes from the heart; doesn’t have to be told, it has to be shown; doesn’t have to be given, it has to be sent. Text me na.
- God smiled at me just this morning thru the rising sunrays. I’m sharing the same courtesy with you by sending you a warm smile that your heart can feel even without seeing.
- Of all the smiles you received today, there was a smile you didn’t see. A smile not from the lips, but straight from the heart – a smile that came from me.
- Sometimes, life gets so busy that we could not find time to say “Thank you” to someone who has been so nice and wonderful. “Thank you!”
- Everyday is a happy day as long as you text me once a day. I tell you, this is no lie. A text from you always makes me smile.
- I woke up a few hours ago, but somehow I feel incomplete till I remembered I haven’t texted you yet. Have a pleasant morning!
- People vanish, people die. People laugh and people cry. Some give up, some will try. Some say hi, while some say bye. Others may forget, but never will I. Good morning!
- Every morning, leave your worries outside your gate, coz that’s where they pick up the garbage! Have a worry free day!
- Hey, good morning! Rise and shine! As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun, I wish that you would be well and fine.
- A smile is a way of writing your thoughts on your face, telling others that they are accepted, liked and appreciated. So here’s a big smile just for you. Good am!
- Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It’s a perfect day coz it’s God’s gift. Have a blessed, hopeful perfect day to begin with. Good a.m.
- The best gifts to give: to friend – loyalty; to enemy -forgiveness; to boss – service; to child – good example; to parents – devotion; to friends – love; to God – our lives; and to text mate – message.
- This message has no fat, no cholesterol and no additive. This is all natural except, with a lot of sugar. But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it. Smile!
- Smile! Because you have just received a text message from someone hoping you are fine. Good a.m.
- With atomic and meteoric regards, my volcanic impulse trembles every time I greet a person with a magnitude of character and charm like you.
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes the wrinkles away. Hope you receive a lot and share a lot of smiles today. Here’s one from me.
- Never get tired of doing little things to others, because sometimes those little things may mean so much to them. That’s why I won’t get tired of sending my little hi to you.
- We’re not too close in distance. We’re not too near in miles. But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles. Good morning!
- Doctor’s advice: eat breakfast regularly, drink plenty of water, take your vitamin C, and text me three times a day. Good a.m.
- A smile is a language everybody understands. It costs nothing but creates much. It happens fast but its memory may last forever. Keep smiling.
- All mornings are like a painting, you need a little inspiration to get you going, a little smile to brighten it and a message from someone who cares to color your day.
- One of the joys in life is waking up each day with thoughts that somewhere, someone cares enough to send a warm morning greeting! Good morning and enjoy the day!
- An icing can make a cake so sweet, a string can make a balloon so high, a match can make a candle so bright. I hope that a simple text can make you smile.
- You don’t text often. You don’t text much. It makes me feel sad coz we’re out of touch. The message is clear. There’s someone I really miss and it’s you my dear! Good am!
- Each time I text you good am, it’s not just a morning greeting. There’s a silent message saying I thought of you as I woke up this morning! Good am!
- May you rise each texting day with fully charged cell phone in your hand, inspiring message in your mind, me in your heart, and a clear signal all day long. Nice day!
- Could you do me a favor? Put your left hand over your right shoulder then your right hand to your left shoulder. There! I’ve just given you a morning hug.
- High quality, 17 oz vacuum insulated travel mug; Features a double wall stainless steel construction that keeps drinks hot or cold for up to 12 hours
- Leak-proof and spill-proof design ensures your coffee, tea, or cold drink will stay in your tumbler cup and off of your clothes
- Beautiful, colorful, inspirational bird themed art by Katie Doucette makes a great unique present for the special men, women, and nature lover in your life
- This cute travel coffee mug is the perfect Christmas, birthday, or “just because” gift for the gardener and bird lover in your life and guaranteed to bring a smile to their face
- Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free, and Proposition 65 compliant; Gift box included
- Size: 12 Wide x 12 Long Inches/30x30cm; BRAND NEW!
- Panel has a hook that has been mounted on wooden strip for easy hanging on wall.
- High quality printed canvas stretched and stapled to durable shrink resistant frames.
- Canvas wall art, eco-ink resolution, printed on water-proof canvas.
- Perfect wall decor for living room, bedroom, dinning room, hallway, coffee house, dorm.
- Happy holidays! Your loved ones will love finding one of tees under the tree. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukah or Kwanzaa we have a tee for everyone! Enjoy eggnog in one of our festive, ugly holiday sweater tshirt at your merry xmas party and give a funny gift as a white elephant or secret Santa present. Beat the cold and snow and bundle up in one of our cozy hoodies to kiss your loved one under the mistletoe. The family will be stylin’ while taking a sleigh ride or building a snowman.
- Our Graphic Tees are proudly designed and printed in USA by FunnWear. All T-Shirts are 100% preshrunk cotton and are true to size, great fit and feel. They are Screen printed on high quality fabric that goes from the washing machine to the dryer without losing shape, shrinkage or fading. The Tee Shirts feature a comfortable Adult Regular Fit and are available in Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large and XXL sizes. They are high quality and guaranteed authentic.
- FunnWear Tees is a must have garment for the wardrobe. The fun shirt with vintage feel, retro look and the witty quote is a great ice breaker when it comes to meeting someone. You can wear this shirt any day of the week. Humor will be taken to another level with the funny design I Am Only A Morning Person On December 25th printed on the front of the shirt. Enjoy the jokes with friends, family, mom, dad, brother, sister and all those available to see, hear you and bond together.
- Nothing beats an old school t shirt that you can sleep in all night and odds are with this shirt, it won’t be alone. FunnWear graphic tee makes the best gift idea for you or a friend. Perfect for Christmas, Father’s Day for Dad, Mother’s Day for Mom, gift idea for boyfriend/girlfriend, the perfect gift for your brother or sister. These are long lasting tees, something that they can wear to a party or just a simple movie. Give them a very funny t shirt; it is something they will wear all year.
- All our Tees are true to size with a great fit and feel. Be the talk of the town with this premium quality funny sarcasm humor shirt. Wash with cold water inside out. Note: The design printed on the shirt is an original inspired design and does not infringe on any rights holder’s rights. The words used in the title and/or search terms are not intended to imply they are licensed by any rights holders.
- Front Message: What is it that retired people can do that hardly anybody else can do?
- Inside Message: Wake up in a good mood on Monday mornings. Happy Retirement!
- Make them laugh as they close one chapter and open another heading into retirement. With blue foil lettering on the front of the card, open to find an adorable pop-up feature and glitter embellishments to send the retiree a bevy of well wishes.
- Wish your boss, coworker, dad, uncle, friend or neighbor a happy retirement with this foil and glitter-embellished pop-up card that’s perfect for him
- Envelope included
You can try find out more about
30 Morning Greetings