Crab and cream cheese crescent rolls recipe
Yields 8 big or 16 small crescents
3/4 cup imitation or fresh crabmeat
3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 green onions, sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 (8 count) package of refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 375 F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, add crab, cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, salt and pepper. Mix together on low until just combined.
Open crescent rolls and unroll. If you want to make 8 large crescent rolls simply skip this step. If you are making 16 small crescent rolls, cut down the middle of the crescent roll, creating two very long triangle shaped pieces of dough.
Divide filling between all the pieces of dough and add to the end (the large end) of the dough. Roll up and add to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Bake for 10-15 minutes until browned.
- Pack of two, 6-ounce cans (total of 12 ounces)
- Processed and packed without any bleaching agents or preservatives; no MSG or sulfites
- Non-GMO Project Verified; Contains 615 mg of omega-3
- Excellent source of protein; good source of calcium and iron; low fat
- Wild-caught; product of Thailand
- Chicken of the Sea is now proud to offer MSC certified products. It’s the next step in our deep commitment to ocean sustainability.
- Contains 12 pack of 6oz Fancy Crab
- Ultra short process time and minimal additives provide the freshest tasting crab available
- Family owned and operated from catch to final distribution
- Natural crab flavor tastes like fresh crab
- Natural crab color never bleached before packing
- Natural crab appearance whole crab pieces
- Member of the world-famous OLD BAY Seasoning flavor family
- Just add crab meat and mayonnaise to make authentic Maryland crab cakes
- Authentic seasoning mix for crab cakes with a touch of OLD BAY
- Blend features OLD BAY, herbs and spices and bread crumbs
- Crabmeat is a mixture of shredded pieces of body and leg meat
- Ivory in color and is classified as choice quality and should be lightly rinsed before serving
- Crabmeat is ready to serve, and ideal for sandwiches, hors d'oeuvres, stuffing or in open seafood salads
- Zero grams of trans fat
- Product of Thailand
- Wild Caught
- Country of origin is United States
- The package dimension of the product is 6"L x 5"W x 4"H