1.DIY: How To Transfer A Photo Onto Wood
– photos printed on regular copy paper are easily transferred onto pallet wood frames using Mod Podge. (via: southernrevivals.com
2. Here’s a quick and easy tutorial
that’ll teach you a cool method of transferring a photo print (black and white or
color) onto a block of wood.
All you’ll need (aside from the photo and wood) is some gel medium
and Mod Podge
. You’ll want to use prints made with some kind of laser printer or copier rather than an ink printer.
3. Simply framing your favorite photos
doesnt quite do them justice. Try transferring your best prints onto wood. This creative display will showcase your picture perfect moments in a manner that (via: ehow.com
4. How to transfer a photo onto a slab of wood
for a unique diy photo display.. I know I will want this later in life (via: bigdiyideas.com
5. Transfer your photos onto wood. Cool!
6. Transfer a Photo onto a Slab of Wood