1. DIY: Spooky Halloween Candelabra
2. Glass skull votives
These Yorick Votives from Z Gallerie are clearly fabulous. Glass skulls are filled with candles that glisten in dimmed light, especially as the glow from the flame bounces off their icy surfaces. Perfect for the glamorous home in need of a little Halloween shine.
3. Halloween glitter skulls
These Green, orange and black finds glisten in celebratory shades of Halloween. Speaking of skull sets, our next featured purchase is a Set of 6 Skull Head Candles. Powerful in a group, their metallic shimmer is perfect for adding glitz to a more formal space, yet these skulls can also be a casual dose of Halloween fun. [from Z Gallerie]
Silver skull candles
A spider web candelabra
If you’re into long, tapered candles, go for a candelabra effect with this Spider Web Taper Holderfrom Pier 1 Imports. Not only does it revel in stylish coils, it manages to incorporate a web into the design, as well as a pair of glittering spiders.
Cobwebs and other spooky decorations
So just how do you group your Halloween decorations to form one cohesive spread? Try stacking a shelf of compartments on the mantle, then fill it with old-school items, such as skulls and antique bottles. The result: a laboratory-meets-curiosity effect. Add some metal birds, cover furniture with sheets for a haunted house vibe, and top it all off by hanging cobwebs from the chandelier! [from Pottery Barn]
A Halloween spider web decoration
Not a fan of cobwebs? Perhaps you’ll like this polyester Spider Web, which gets its distinct look by alternating thick and thin strands in a symmetrical formation. [from Pier 1 Imports]
A Halloween ceiling tapestry
Or you can go for a wider, darker approach with the Ceiling Tapestry from Halloween Express. This tattered cloth spider web drapes with style (and plastic spiders).
A Halloween headstone decoration
There’s nothing like the freedom of designing your own Halloween decorations! The Headstone Object from West Elm offers the best of both worlds. Purchasing this paper-mache item saves you the trouble of crafting your own decor, yet a coat of chalkboard paint allows you to customize this decoration with your own Halloween message, as shown below.
An orange and black Halloween spread
Don’t forget the power of vintage charm! And what could be more vintage than a collection of bright orange Jack-o’-lanterns? Arrange them on the mantle, creating levels of design by displaying them on candle holders. Vary the size and style of the pieces for a truly interesting selection. [from Very Merry Vintage Style via Houzz]
Halloween decorations with pumpkins and tinsel
It’s tinsel time! For the vintage-style spread below, stack pumpkins in shades of orange and peach. Cake stands make wonderful pedestals for the pumpkins. Don’t forget to add a dash of tinsel to each stand so it forms a nice “bed” for your fall produce. After all, there’s nothing wrong with a little sparkle! [from Mirror80]
A black and white Halloween display
Orange and black are classic, but why not make a sophisticated statement with black and white? The white baby pumpkins below are embellished with black letters to form the word “Boo”! Not to mention, black and white pots are ideal display stands when inverted. [from Seaside Interiors via Houzz]
A spider web shag rug
Not sure where to begin when it comes to decorating for Halloween? Why not lay the groundwork with a Spider Web Shag Rug? There’s nothing like an artistic statement on the floor to tie it all together! [from Pier 1 Imports]
A spooky Halloween curtain
Or let the windows set the tone! The Halloween Damask Curtains below are a bit creepy and a bit sophisticated. A damask pattern is created with a scroll design and floral elements, in addition to skulls and bats–clever and classy! [from Halloween Express]
Spooky Halloween decorations from Pottery Barn
Below we see a close-up of some spooky decorations. Note how black and white decals give glass containers a Halloween twist. In addition, silver pieces are incorporated into this display for an antique vibe. Who says Halloween can’t be classy?! [from Pottery Barn]
An apothecary-style Halloween display
The antique and salvaged apothecary items featured in the next image would work perfectly on the shelf above! Canisters, glass bottles, an old medical degree, and a mortar and pestle sure do put the “curious” in “curiosity”! [photo by Mikey Fuller, from Shabby French Cottage via Houzz]
A Halloween skull
Need some skulls for your curious display? No worries–they are easy to acquire, thanks to vendors like Halloween Express!
Quirky Halloween decorations
Looking for a couple more ideas to enhance your antique Halloween decor? Try a vintage typewriter, and a series of black and white framed prints that celebrate spooky motifs! [from Tained Rabbit via Houzz]
Creepy Halloween curtains
When it comes to spooky DIY projects, nothing beats Lowe’s Creative Ideas. For example, the Creepy Curtains below were created using cheesecloth. What a simple, stylish way to welcome trick-or-treaters!
A Halloween decoration vignette
Throwing a Halloween party? Don’t fret! Try combining new purchases with items you may have around the house. For example, buy a classic banner in shades of black and white, like the Trick or Treat garland below. Complement the spread with mirrored trays, glass canisters or other glossy finds from your cabinet. A spider web runner anchors the arrangement, while fun details like colorful favors add festivity. [from Buhay and Bahay via Houzz]
Halloween Decorations for the Tabletop
Our next set of decorations proves that it’s possible to entertain in style. Whether you host a big party or enjoy a small family dinner, the right tabletop decor can set the tone for a festive, spooky Halloween. Below we see an assortment of items from West Elm, including taper candles that add height to the vignette.
A spider web table runner
Sometimes a runner is all you need to set the stage for a Halloween spread. Begin with a white tablecloth, then top it off with the Felt Halloween Spider Table Runner, shown below. Never has laser dye-cut felt been so festive! [from World Market]
Purple and black Halloween decorations
If you are looking for chic decor that echoes the spirit of Halloween without the gory details, try a black, white and purple scheme. In the next image, deep purple glassware, candles and flowers add dimension to a backdrop of damask chairs and a checkered tablecloth. [from Elite Productions International via Houzz]
A glittering Halloween skeleton
In a closer shot of the same vignette, we see eye-catching accents like silver goblets, black licorice, white candy and a glittering skeleton to top it all off! [from Elite Productions International via Houzz]
A Halloween drink display with dry ice
Don’t forget the dry ice! Its eerie haze will pour over any container that holds it, including the large silver bowl filled with specialty drinks below. [from Elite Productions International via Houzz]
A dutch kettle decoration
If you’re looking for a fun and simple display container for wrapped candy or other Halloween goodies, purchase a Dutch Kettle, such as the vinyl selection featured in the next image. It’s a cauldron of fun! [from Halloween Express]
A spooky Halloween luminary
Orange and black–you can’t beat that combo! The Cat with Post Tabletop Luminary is crafted of paperboard and vellum and includes an LED light. This item has a vintage look, don’t you think? [from World Market]
Frankenstein and Dracula appetizer plates
Like monsters? The unique Frankenstein & Dracula Appetizer Plates below include photo-like representations of classic monsters. So sci-fi! [from World Market]
A Halloween table setting
Looking for a Halloween table setting idea? Invest in some black and white plates. Stack them, then top each setting with a baby pumpkin. Orange napkins tied with black ribbon complete the look. For more details on this fabulous tabletop decor, check out Design Coach.
A tabletop Halloween spread
Below we see a grand display of Halloween flair, complete with skulls on a metal branch centerpiece. Matching candelabras on the buffet hold taper candles, and a mummy-wrapped skeleton adds even more height. [from Focal Point Styling via Houzz]
A black and white Halloween-themed dining room
You may not have a dining room that’s tailor-made for showcasing the colors of Halloween, but you can always jazz it up with a few spooky tree-themed room dividers. The pieces below, which have the appearance of free-standing art, were crafted from hollow-core doors. For more details, check out Lowe’s Creative Ideas.
Outdoor Halloween Decorations
If you’re getting ready for a Halloween party or you’re in the process of enlivening your exterior for trick-or-treaters, it’s time to stock up on outdoor decorations! String lights, luminaries, and black and white signs set a creepy yet fun tone. [from Pottery Barn]
A black poseable spider
Need a couple of spooky details for the ground? Check out this Black Widow Spider, which is 24 inches long. Yes, this is a piece that gets noticed! [from Halloween Express]
Bat string lights for Halloween
These Wire Bat String Lights from Pottery Barn are crafted of wire mesh. Globe lights cast a warm glow, while bat wings make a strong Halloween statement.
A spider doormat for Halloween
There’s nothing like a colorful doormat to welcome guests and trick-or-treaters. Like the Eek a Spider Doormat, which pairs spider silhouettes with a bright orange background. [from Crate & Barrel]
Halloween haunted house decorations
For a slightly more involved project, give your home a haunted house makeover. Wooden boards, cobwebs, spiders and yard ornaments make a grand statement. The home below is so fabulous, we also featured it in our post on upscale Halloween decorations. [from Between Naps on the Porch via Houzz]
Gravestone Halloween decorations
For another fun DIY project, try crafting your own gravestones. Don’t hesitate to get creative with the lettering, as well as the tombstone shapes, which can be varied to add interest. [from Operation Paper Cut via Houzz]
A creepy Halloween porch
Ready for a porch transformation? Spooky details like the peel-and-stick skull border and cardboard crossbones below can be found at Lowe’s Creative Ideas, along with fun project ideas like a glow-in-the-dark treat bucket made from a paint can!
A giant Halloween spider web
Another irresistible Halloween DIY project from Lowe’s Creative Ideas? A giant Halloween spider web that can be assembled using friction tape and a stapler!
A grouping of Halloween pumpkins
Don’t forget the wonder of pumpkins! Our last image is a reminder that you don’t have to get fancy to be spooky. Nothing is more classic than a trio of pumpkins on a shelf, table, or porch. Let the kids help decorate, and don’t hesitate to showcase pumpkins in a variety of shades to keep it interesting. [from Mr. McGregor’s Daughter via Houzz] We hope today’s post has given you some creative ideas for a spooky Halloween!
- Fun spooky Halloween and Thanksgiving decoration and party accessory for year round use
- 18 x 96inch Black lace fireplace mantle scarf features spider web design
- Display on mantle, over interior doorway, hutch, buffet or as a backdrop
- Add a bit of Thanksgiving fun to your fireplace
- Creating the perfect ambiance for your Halloween, Thanksgiving or other party with elegant spooky black lace decor accessories
- Measures 12" x 9"; 3 pieces corrugated plastic
- For outdoor decoration
- Plastic beware signs feature a distressed wood look with blood splattered all over them and have multiple warning messages such as "keep out! Condemned, " "danger, " and "beware, " "enter at your own risk"
- Great for Halloween events, spooky entertainment and other themes occasions
- A scary Halloween banner with 12 assorted cutter models
- Can be used as haunted house decoration
- Clearly printed pictures, giving a spooky and authentic effects
- Material: Hemp rope and plastic
- Includes:12 x cutter models , 1 x rope
- Feature a smiling ghost measuring measure 20" X 16 3/4".
- Also includes a happy skeleton holding a pumpkin measures 14 5/8in. X 12 7/8in.
- Also includes 4 jack o lanterns measuring 6 1/4in. X 4 3/8in each.
- Package includes 6 stake decors.
- Black Creepy Cloth ~ Set of 2
- 30" X 72"
- Packaging may vary
- 8" tall skeleton raven
- Crafted from durable all-weather plastic
- Moveable head and wings
- Part of the original Crazy Bonez Skeleton line
- Spooky addition to any Halloween scene or decoration
- ➤Size:About 75cm*34cm;About 90cm*60cm
- ➤ Non-toxic, environmental protection, waterproof
- ➤ This wall decal will go to any smooth, flat, dry and dust-free surface, great idea to decorate your living room, bedroom, office, lobby ...
- ➤ Package Content:1PC Halloween Wall Sticker
- JOYIN 5 ft. Big hairy spider for Halloween decorations.
- Giant realistic scary spider with long black hairy and creepy red eyes. Great quality, durable and reusable.
- All legs can be bent, and you can adjust whatever the shape you like.
- Perfect for Large indoor and outdoor Halloween decor, Halloween displays, Halloween parties, etc You can put this vivid spider on web, or adjust legs to make it cling to chair, door, tree and window.
- Money back guarantee, contact seller and we will replace or refund you if you are not satisfied in 90 days.
- 3 feet wide by 6 feet high
- Door cover with photo realistic zombie print
- Designed to fit most doors and can be cut to smaller sizes
- Easy to hang and simple to remove
- Includes Terrifying Halloween Gaint Spider Web Decoration (23ft by 18ft.) with a Gutter Bracket and 6 Ground Stakes. 120 g Super Stretch Cobweb. 24 Spiders.
- Super Durable. Long Lasting. Made of Polyester Blend to Survive Extreme Weather.
- Super Value Pack for Halloween Decoration Outdoor. Perfect for Themed Parties, Halloween Décor., Activity, Party Favor and More!!!
- Realistic Fuzzy Ropes. Same Look as the Real Spider Webs! Closer Web Nets than Other Brands. More Obvious.
- Money Back Guarantee: Contact Seller and We Will Replace or Refund You If You are not Satisfied in 90 Days.
- Genuine Department 56 Village accessories
- Set includes six miniature tombstones ranging in size from 1. 25 inch height (3. 18 cm) to 2 inch height (5. 08 cm)
- Intricately detailed and painted
- Meticulously crafted from resin
- Please note: these are miniature village decorations and are not meant for outdoor decorative use
You can try find out more about
40 Spooky Halloween Decorating Ideas for Your Stylish Home