The three most common reasons for their confusion are the plant’s dead-looking appearance in winter, its failure to bloom in summer, and the reasoning that because it’s a shrub it needs to be pruned. But these popular woody plants can live long, floriferous lives without ever feeling the cold blade of a pair of Felcos. Hydrangeas, though, can handle pruning (which, if done at the wrong time, may be the cause for the lack of flowers), and sometimes you might want or need to cut them back a bit. For example, you may not like the look of the fading blooms or your shrub may be a bit too tall. Pruning hydrangeas can also improve a shrub’s vigor and increase the size of its flowers.
Not all of these shrubs should be pruned at the same time. Those that bloom on old growth should only be pruned after flowering. Others bloom on new growth and should be pruned before they wake up in spring or as they are going dormant in fall.
- The large white panicles open in mid to late summer, and as summer turns to fall the florets at the base of the panicles turn pink
- The result is spectacular two-toned flower panicles that can reach up to 16 inches in length
- Adaptable to most soils and both sun and shade, pinky winky will thrive in most gardens
- mature height ( 6-8 feet ) -- mature width ( 4-6 feet ) -- exposure ( full sun to shade ) -- hardiness zones ( 3-8 )
- Ships in a Quart pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- may ship dormant when ordered from November thru April
- Annabelle is a stunning White hydrangea, often producing flower heads over 10" in diameter. Blooms every Year even after severe pruning and harsh winters
- It is a deciduous shrub with a rounded habit which typically grows 3-5' tall. It blooms in June for up to two months, sometimes with a Small repeat bloom in the fall
- Native to the Midwest and eastern United States. Also referred to as a Smooth hydrangea. Great for use in flowering hedges, borders, mass plantings or as a specimen plant
- Mature Height ( 3-5 feet ) -- mature width ( 4-6 feet ) -- exposure ( sun to partial shade ) -- hardiness zones ( 3-9 )
- Ships in a Quart pot -- may be shipped dormant when ordered from November thru April -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase
- 100% Brand new and high quality artificial flowers.
- Flower Material: Silk cloth;Height: 47cm;
- Each flower with 5 stems and 5 flower heads.
- Soft petals,natural-looking;No color fading and no flower drop off.
- Classic European style and high realistic appearance, Perfect decorative flowers for bedroom,wedding parties, drawing room, hotel, desk, etc.
- Purchase a 1 Trade Gallon potted Nikko Blue Hydrangea Shrub ready for immediate shipping.
- Nikko Blue Hydrangea is one on the most beautiful hydrangeas with big, showy blooms will appear in early summer.
- This hydrangea prefers partial sun but can be in full sun. Plant in well-drained soil. Zone 6-9
- *Images are for reference only and are of mature plants * In winter all plants will ship dormant (without leaves).
- Flower heads: 5 flower heads (diameter: 14cm);Leaf: 6~10 pcs (Size: 12 x 8cm)
- Color:Cream White;Material: Silk;Height: 48cm
- Stem with steel wire; easy to bend and adjust as required.The stem can be shortened by means of cutting pliers.
- Weddings centerpiece flower arrangement,Home,Table,Party,Meeting Room decor and anywhere that you want to put
- Package: 1 pieces fake Hydrangea in one bag protect the shape of the flower very well(vase not included).
- Receive 15 Fresh White Hydrangeas (Naturally Colored, Premium Quality)
- Enjoy Wholesale Pricing AND Free Shipping. Perfect for DIYer and Special Occasions like Mother's Day, Birthdays, Weddings, and More!
- TO INCLUDE A PERSONAL GIFT NOTE - Check the box labeled "This is a gift" in your cart or "Add a Gift Receipt" at checkout
- FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING: To get it next-day, order by 12PM EST between Monday through Thursday. There are no Saturday, Sunday or Monday Deliveries
- Extremely Eye-Catching and unique, this member of the next generation Series of hydrangeas looks simply amazing anywhere you Place it
- From late spring or early summer through fall, you'll be dazzled by wide bloom heads filled with petals of lime Green accented with deep pink. You truly do have to see these flowers to believe them!
- Plant one as a focal Point in your partly shaded garden or Place a few in containers around your patio for a display that will have the entire neighborhood talking!
- Mature Height ( 2-3 feet ) -- mature width ( 3-5 feet ) -- exposure ( full to partial shade ) -- hardiness zones ( 5-9 )
- Ships in a quart Pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- may ship dormant when ordered from november thru April
- Suggestion: Blow the artificial hydrangea flowers minutes by hair dryer to make them blooming, after a long time of transportation.
- Specification：Real touch silk flowers,about 30 blooms per head, approx 5.5''/14cm.
- Packet:12 pieces hydrangea flower heads. WITHOUT STEM.
- Use for: These Artificial silk hydrangea flower heads would be use for boutonnieres or corsages, mixed into bouquets, floral crowns, flower arrangements,photography props,DIY door wreath, Christmas,home,party or wedding decor etc.
- Warm prompt: There may be a slight odour just after opening the package, please wait for some time in the ventilated place.
- In-House Manufacturing - Unlike most vitamin and health supplements that are simply re-branded, every Nature's Sunshine product is produced in their own USA facility under conditions and guidelines that meet the most stringent global regulations.
- 600 Plus Quality Tests - Nature's Sunshine is obsessed with creating health supplements with unmatched potency, consistency and purity. You can trust in the pure, potent, proven formulas created by the obsessive perfectionists at Nature's Sunshine.
- NSF Certification - This certification of Nature's Sunshine manufacturing facility means it passed an extensive audit including an examination of production equipment, policies and procedures, and processes.
- Pioneers of Herb Encapsulation - The first company to encapsulate herbs in 1972, Nature's Sunshine has grown from a small, family-owned business to one of the leading health and wellness companies in the world.
- CANNOT ship to AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
- SHIPPING TIME- order now and your plants will be shipped out the next business day
- DELIVERY- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They will perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
- SHIPPING SIZE- plants come in 2 gallon pots. These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
- A profusion of exceptionally large flower clusters in summer are showcased against dark Green, deeply lobed oak like leaves
- Blossoms open White, quickly age to deep pink and are robust, remaining upright even after heavy rains. Foliage turns a brilliant mahogany in fall
- Compact form is well suited for Small landscapes. Ideal used in mass plantings, hedges and mixed borders
- Mature Height ( 4-6 feet ) -- Mature Width ( 4-6 feet ) -- Exposure ( full sun to shade ) -- Hardiness Zones ( 5-9 )
- Ships in a Quart pot -- We can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- May ship dormant when ordered from November thru April
You can try find out more about
Hydrangea Pruning Tips