- 1 cup unsalted shelled pistachios
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk (do not use low-fat or nonfat)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup unsalted shelled pistachios, toasted, coarsely chopped
- Finely grind 1 cup pistachios and 1/4 cup sugar in processor. Bring milk and ground pistachio mixture to boil in heavy large saucepan. Remove from heat. Mix in almond extract.
- Whisk egg yolks and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in medium bowl. Gradually whisk in hot milk mixture. Return custard to saucepan. Cook over low heat until custard thickens and leaves path on back of spoon when finger is drawn across, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes (do not boil). Strain into large bowl. Chill until cold, about 2 hours.
- Stir 1 cup whipping cream and chopped pistachios into custard. Process mixture in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer to container and freeze. (Ice cream can be prepared 3 days ahead.)
- How do you like your euphoria? There are so many ways to enjoy Ben & Jerry’s. We cover our bases with good old chocolate and award-winning vanilla, but then go so much further, with more than 60 flavors to satisfy every bowl out there. Go ahead, give it a swirl…
- Ben & Jerry’s colorful pints are recognizable all over the world, but in the early days, you could only get Ben & Jerry’s in cups and cones at the Scoop Shop in Burlington, Vermont. Ben had the genius idea to pack their iconic ice cream flavors into pint-sized packages to sell in grocery stores. The rest is history! Today, we still pack all 16 ounces full of the euphoric chunks and swirls we’re known for.
- Ben & Jerry’s operates on a three-part mission that aims to create linked prosperity for everyone that’s connected to our business: suppliers, employees, farmers, franchisees, customers, and neighbors alike.
- Values-Led Sourcing - Non-GMO, Cage-Free Eggs, Fairtrade, Responsibly Sourced Packaging, Caring Dairy
- Our flavor concentrates are HIGHLY CONCENTRATED, unsweetened, and may be used for multiple purposes.
- Description: A creamy pistachio ice cream flavor. Nutty and sweet.
- Suggested Usage:1 cup - 1-3 drops; 4 cups- 5-8 drops; 8 Cups- 10 -15 drops
- Our Flavor Concentrates can be used to flavor beverages, baking, candy flavoring, flavoring lip balm & more!
- The concentrate goes a long way, but keep in mind that the flavor is dependent on your taste and liking.
- Natural Pistachio Flavoring was developed for use in baked goods. Try this flavor in lieu of pure vanilla extract in your favorite cake or cookie recipes.
- Perfect for ice cream and a variety of desserts. Often used as a complement to almond and vanilla extracts.
- Gluten-Free, Kosher Parve
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 hours.
- One box of 10 capsules of Coffee Lab's signature blend: Pistachio Creme
- 100% Natural flavoring extracts from Italy with no added sugars or sweeteners
- Individually nitrogen sealed for maximum freshness
- Capsules are recyclable
- For Nespresso original line machines ONLY
- S I Foods
- Pistachio Falooda Ready Mix
- Easy to make with 2 simple steps
- Refreshing summer drink, Only need to add milk nothing else
- 150g packet
- 2017 Gold Sofi Award Winner from the Specialty Food Association
- Fluid Smooth Texture, Ideal for Making Ice Cream, Gelato, Pastries, and other Confections
- 100% Pistachio, Made From Fresh California Whole Pistachio Kernels
- Processed with Extra Special Care to Ensure a Clean Top Quality Product
- The Perfect Gift for the Foodie on Your List! The perfect healthy gourmet gift for Valentine's Day, Easter, birthdays, or any special occasion.
You can try find out more about
pistachio ice cream recipe