Page 1 of 8
1. Pond-less waterfall, this would make a great bird bath too for hummingbirds.
You can find everything for Pond-less waterfall here
- Asynchronous pumps combine the efficiency of magnetic induction with the power of direct drive geometry, keeping operating and ownership costs To a minimum
- Atlantic tt-series pump more water For less watts, making them the ideal choice for water gardens and continuously Operated water features
- Compact design fits the tightest pump chambers, perfect for vertical and multiple pump applications
- Excellent resistance to fouling in hard water environments and simple maintenance keeps pumps running in adverse conditions
- Ribs and large openings in pre-filter and handle provide tremendous surface area for greater clog resistance, decreasing upkeep and increasing pump life
- All models feature 20' power cord and three-year
- Little Giant Direct Drive Waterfall Pump With 16 Foot Cord 4280gph Ideal for use in waterfall and stream applications, this powerful direct-drive pump features a unique dual-discharge design for operation of two water features simultaneously
- This pump is extremely versatile, able to be used vertically or horizontally
- Produces greater starting torque and flow pressure than comparable magnetic drive submersible pumps
- Dual discharge waterfall pump
- 4280 GPH capacity
- 1-1/4-Inch female pipe thread discharge; 1-1/4-inch barbed adaptor discharge
- Maximum pumping height of 30-feet; 700 watts; 16-feet cord
- 3 Year warranty, for up to 2400 gallons
- Powerful, efficient magnetic drive motor, fish safe because no oil is used
- Designed for continuous duty operation, size of particles pumped up to 6mm
- Completely submersible, UL listed, 28ft long power cord with 3prong us plug
- Dimension: 9x4x5.5inch, 1500gph, maxhead: 14.8ft, 0.95a, inlet/outlet: 11/2" mpt, insert fitting accepts: 3/4"id to 11/2" ID flex tubing
- Reversible argyle raincoat
- Includes an extendible riser stem and 2 interchangeable fountainheads waterbell and 3-tier that create pleasing fountain displays
- The riser stem has a 3/4-inch water diverter valve that allows to create a waterfall
- This product weight is 4.26-pound
- Measures 4-1/2-inch length by 9-1/5-inch width by 7-1/2-inch high
- ✅ SUPPORTS VARIOUS WATER FEATURES: Inside dimensions measuring about 24 inches x 24 inches x 12 inches deep (27" x 27" with the outer rim), the Custom Pro Heavy Duty Fountain and Waterfall Basin Reservoir is designed to hold a wide range of water features. It is perfect for a waterfall or fountain, such as bubbling rocks. It also can be used to support vases, pottery or imitation rocks. Sink it halfway into the ground, or use it above ground.
- ✅ EASY ACCESS TO PUMP: This reservoir basin has an access door already cut into its 2.5 inch thick grate. That handy feature makes it simple for you to check or adjust the pump you put in the reservoir. (A pump is not included.)
- ✅ DESIGN KEEPS OUT DEBRIS: Thanks to its fine 1/4 inch mesh screen, the grate prevents debris from getting into the basin. The result is less pump maintenance.
- ✅ STURDY CONSTRUCTION HOLDS LOTS OF WEIGHT: This reservoir basin is heavy duty hard plastic that does not crack from sun exposure or age, and it does not rust. Its strength allows it to support one or more water features, depending on their sizes and weights. Features under 75 pounds require no additional supports. With the addition of standard 8 inch concrete blocks beneath its center (or strategically placed), this basin can support 100 to 1000 pounds. (Concrete blocks are not included.)
- ✅ MADE IN THE USA: This fountain grate is designed and manufactured in the United States of America.