Stained Polished Concrete Color Chart
Considering stained polished concrete? Take a look below at our stained polished concrete color chart. We keep most of the colors below in stock, so there’s never a delay when it comes to staining your polished concrete.
Our colors penetrate deep within the concrete to give your floor the richest look possible. In addition to our concrete stain, a stain guard is put on top of the concrete to give it that added protection. There’s never a need to worry about our stained polished concrete peeling or flaking off.
While we’ve made every attempt to get the colors on our stained polished concrete color chart perfect, our stained polished concrete color chart should only be used as a reference. It’s pretty close to the exact color, but there’s always going to be some differences in concrete slabs.
Each color represents 3 total colors. Each stained polished concrete color can be just a little lighter or darker.
If you’re looking for an epoxy floor, there are several types of epoxy to choose from.
The color chart below represents our marble like epoxy floors. These are the most beautiful, amazing floors you’ll ever see. Because of their unique way of being installed, no 2 epoxy floors will ever be the same.
Be sure to take a look at our epoxy floor image gallery. There, you will find just about every type of epoxy floor we install.
If you’re looking for a more traditional look for your new epoxy floor, the color chart below is for you. Typically, the color chart below would be perfect for those of you wanting epoxy in a garage, a school, an industrial or commercial setting, a car dealership or anywhere else where a solid color or a flake look is desired.
We serve the following cities (In Arkansas: Rogers ) in Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, Springdale, Arkansas, Rogers, Arkansas, Bentonville, Arkansas, Bella Vista, Arkansas, Eureka Springs, Arkansas, Fort Smith Arkansas, Siloam Springs, Arkansas, (In Missouri) Neosho, Missouri, Joplin, Missouri, Springfield, Missouri, Branson, Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri, (In Oklahoma) Muldrow, Oklahoma, Tulsa, Oklahoma (In Texas) Houston, Texas, Dallas, Texas and anything in between. As long as the concrete project is in Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma or Missouri, we would be honored to work on your concrete project.
Glossy Floors is the premier concrete contractor for Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas and Missouri and we want to be your concrete company. We would like to be your concrete staining company!
For your added convenience, we provide an online bid request form. Fill out a simple form for the day and time most convenient to you and we’ll show up and provide a free, written estimate. It’s as simple as that!
We also have a low price guarantee: Show us a written bid from any another concrete company in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas or Missouri and we’ll match it!
- REGULAR USE WILL ENHANCE your stone's natural beauty, making colors more vivid.
- WORKS GREAT ON Natural Stone, Marble, Slate, Polished Concrete, Honed or Tumbled surfaces and all porous surfaces!
- PH NEUTRAL, BIODEGRADABLE will clean & protect your stone surfaces.
- ONLY 4 OZ PER GALLON of water-Designed, tested and used by stone care professionals.
- NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS- Safe for use around pets, children and the environment. fresh scent.
- A good concrete floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and won't scuff, fade, crack or blister easily, even from hot tires and other heavy activity.
- This single component, water-based floor paint is formulated to last in hard to clean areas like basements and garages. It's resistant to staining and damage from chemicals, Oil and gasoline.
- Use this high-durability floor paint on coated or uncoated concrete, masonry, stone and brick. This paint is ideal on high-traffic surfaces such as garage floors, basements, driveways and porches.
- KILZ concrete floor paint delivers a satin finish that applies smoothly and evenly to floors and horizontal surfaces. Dries to touch in 2 hours. Recoat in 4 hours. Not intended for vertical surfaces.
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ 1-part epoxy Acrylic interior/exterior concrete and garage floor paint in Silver Gray with a Satin finish.
- Ideal for use on new and uncoated concrete or masonry surfaces or painted, stained or sealed concrete.
- 1 Gallon of KILZ Concrete & Garage Floor Paint covers 400-500 square feet on smooth surfaces and 300-400 square feet on rough surfaces.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.
- High gloss acrylic floor polish
- Fast drying
- No buffing necessary
- BEAUTIFUL GLOSS SEALER Works on exposed aggregate, stamped, colored or decorative surfaces.
- SPRAY, BRUSH OR ROLL on concrete, pavers, slate, driveways, garage floors, patios, masonry, brick w
- WILL NOT DARKEN MOST SURFACES when it dries. Does not look like you sprayed water on it. Resists chemicals
- MADE IN THE USA. Professional Results VERY low odor dries in hours.
- WATER BASED SEALER VOC compliant, Easy to Maintain 100% Money Back Guarantee- Made in USA
- Specially formulated to resist scuffs, heel marks and prevent slips.
- Delivers a glossy and durable shine.
- For use on interior floors such as rubber, asphalt tile, vinyl, vinyl composition, sealed concrete, terrazzo and no-wax vinyl floors.
- Contains 20% solids.
- Dries in 30 minutes.
- DEEP CLEANING ALL PURPOSE floor cleaner for tile, linoleum, marmoleum, stained concrete floors, and all types of surfaces
- NEUTRAL pH FORMULA for the most multi-purpose, versatile, gentle, and best floor mopping solution on the market
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED FOR EXTRA VALUE 1 gallon bottle makes up to 128 gallons of cleaning solution
- REFRESHING YET GENTLE SCENT long lasting light lavender scent with no nasty chemical smells
- MADE IN THE USA and tested according to the highest quality and safety standards in the world
- HIGH GLOSS COATING: 33% high solid acrylic floor wax & sealer. Quick drying, diamond-like shine
- SAVE TIME: Requires half the coats then traditional floor products. Quick and easy application
- ULTRA DURABLE: Floor finish for long lasting shine with patented polymer technology
- PROTECT AND SEAL: Scuff & Scratch resistant floor finish, for wonderful looking floors
- LABOR SAVING floor finish. USE ON: Terrazzo, Vinyl Tile, Rubber, Concrete, Linoleum, Sealed Wood etc
- 115V/15 Amp motor, disc RPM of 3,500
- Attaches to traditional shop vacuum, reducing risk of respiratory problems
- Dry cleans carpet and removes allergens
- Buffs and sands hard wood floors. Pad speed: 175 RPM
- Scrubs and cleans ceramic tile and grout. Scrubs and cleans concrete and removes oil
- Polishes and strips vinyl. Cleans, polishes and protects marble
- Scrubs and cleans brick. Scrubs and cleans slate. Power Cord: 30 feet grounded 3 wire 18/3
You can try find out more about
Stained Polished Concrete Color Chart