Stained Polished Concrete Color Chart
Considering stained polished concrete? Take a look below at our stained polished concrete color chart. We keep most of the colors below in stock, so there’s never a delay when it comes to staining your polished concrete.
Our colors penetrate deep within the concrete to give your floor the richest look possible. In addition to our concrete stain, a stain guard is put on top of the concrete to give it that added protection. There’s never a need to worry about our stained polished concrete peeling or flaking off.
While we’ve made every attempt to get the colors on our stained polished concrete color chart perfect, our stained polished concrete color chart should only be used as a reference. It’s pretty close to the exact color, but there’s always going to be some differences in concrete slabs.
Each color represents 3 total colors. Each stained polished concrete color can be just a little lighter or darker.
If you’re looking for an epoxy floor, there are several types of epoxy to choose from.
The color chart below represents our marble like epoxy floors. These are the most beautiful, amazing floors you’ll ever see. Because of their unique way of being installed, no 2 epoxy floors will ever be the same.
Be sure to take a look at our epoxy floor image gallery. There, you will find just about every type of epoxy floor we install.
If you’re looking for a more traditional look for your new epoxy floor, the color chart below is for you. Typically, the color chart below would be perfect for those of you wanting epoxy in a garage, a school, an industrial or commercial setting, a car dealership or anywhere else where a solid color or a flake look is desired.
We serve the following cities (In Arkansas: Rogers ) in Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, Springdale, Arkansas, Rogers, Arkansas, Bentonville, Arkansas, Bella Vista, Arkansas, Eureka Springs, Arkansas, Fort Smith Arkansas, Siloam Springs, Arkansas, (In Missouri) Neosho, Missouri, Joplin, Missouri, Springfield, Missouri, Branson, Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri, (In Oklahoma) Muldrow, Oklahoma, Tulsa, Oklahoma (In Texas) Houston, Texas, Dallas, Texas and anything in between. As long as the concrete project is in Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma or Missouri, we would be honored to work on your concrete project.
Glossy Floors is the premier concrete contractor for Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas and Missouri and we want to be your concrete company. We would like to be your concrete staining company!
For your added convenience, we provide an online bid request form. Fill out a simple form for the day and time most convenient to you and we’ll show up and provide a free, written estimate. It’s as simple as that!
We also have a low price guarantee: Show us a written bid from any another concrete company in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas or Missouri and we’ll match it!
- REGULAR USE WILL ENHANCE your stone's natural beauty, making colors more vivid.
- WORKS GREAT ON POLISHED CONCRETE. Honed, tumbled and all porous surfaces!
- PH NEUTRAL, BIODEGRADABLE will clean & protect your stone surfaces.
- ONLY 4 OZ PER GALLON of Water-Designed, tested and used by stone care professionals.
- NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS- Safe for use around pets, children and the environment. fresh scent.
- A good concrete floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and won't scuff, fade, crack or blister easily, even from hot tires and other heavy activity.
- This single component, water-based floor paint is formulated to last in hard to clean areas like basements and garages. It's resistant to staining and damage from chemicals, Oil and gasoline.
- Use this high-durability floor paint on coated or uncoated concrete, masonry, stone and brick. This paint is ideal on high-traffic surfaces such as garage floors, basements, driveways and porches.
- KILZ concrete floor paint delivers a satin finish that applies smoothly and evenly to floors and horizontal surfaces. Dries to touch in 2 hours. Recoat in 4 hours. Not intended for vertical surfaces.
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ 1-part epoxy Acrylic interior/exterior concrete and garage floor paint in Silver Gray with a Satin finish.
- Ideal for use on new and uncoated concrete or masonry surfaces or painted, stained or sealed concrete.
- 1 Gallon of KILZ Concrete & Garage Floor Paint covers 400-500 square feet on smooth surfaces and 300-400 square feet on rough surfaces.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.
- BEAUTIFUL WET LOOK SEALER Works on exposed aggregate, stamped, colored or decorative surfaces
- WILL NOT SIGNIFICANTLY DARKEN MOST SURFACEs when it dries. Does not look like you sprayed water on it. Resists chemicals and oil, Durable, Clear & Non-Yellowing.
- PLEASE READ COMPLETE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Not for polished GRANITE OR MARBLE
- SPRAY, BRUSH OR ROLL on concrete, pavers, slate, driveways, garage floors, patios, masonry, brick warehouse floors
- MADE IN THE USA. Professional Results VERY low odor dries in hours.
- KEEP YOUR FLOORS SHINING CLEAN AND SMELLING FRESH - The highly-effective Sheiner's multi surface cleaner has a long lasting stain resistant. Our multipurpose cleaner is ideal for any types of floors and prevents the spread of germs on surfaces.
- YOUR ULTIMATE HOUSEHOLD CLEANER, WORKS ON ALL SURFACES - Our product can be used as a kitchen cleaner, a toilet cleaner, or a counter cleaner. It is perfect for cleaning any types of flooring finishes such as cement, linoleum, vinyl, ceramics, or tiles.
- ELIMINATES TOUGH STAINS AND ODORS - Sheiner's floor cleaner is specifically formulated for cleaning heavy traffic areas and removing dirt and grime from your floor. Our enhanced synthesized formula natural cleaning products target dirt and foul odors at their source even on the most heavily soiled surfaces.
- HIGHLY-CONCENTRATED FOR EXTRA VALUE - Make the most of your money with Sheiner's Multi-Surface Cleaner. Our professional grade all purpose cleaner provides a fresh gentle long-lasting lavender fragrance.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN & PETS - Sheiner's pH Neutral, non-toxic, and biodegradable surface cleaner, make the cleaning safe to use on all surfaces. Include this on your supplies of cleaning products for home.
- HIGH GLOSS COATING: 33% high solid acrylic floor wax & sealer. Quick drying, diamond-like shine
- SAVE TIME: Requires half the coats then traditional floor products. Quick and easy application
- ULTRA DURABLE: Floor finish for long lasting shine with patented polymer technology
- PROTECT AND SEAL: Scuff & Scratch resistant floor finish, for wonderful looking floors
- LABOR SAVING floor finish. USE ON: Terrazzo, Vinyl Tile, Rubber, Concrete, Linoleum, Sealed Wood etc
- 115V/15 Amp motor, disc RPM of 3,500
- Attaches to traditional shop vacuum, reducing risk of respiratory problems
- Dry cleans carpet and removes allergens
- Buffs and sands hard wood floors. Pad speed: 175 RPM
- Scrubs and cleans ceramic tile and grout. Scrubs and cleans concrete and removes oil
- Polishes and strips vinyl. Cleans, polishes and protects marble
- Scrubs and cleans brick. Scrubs and cleans slate. Power Cord: 30 feet grounded 3 wire 18/3
You can try find out more about
Stained Polished Concrete Color Chart