Two ingredient pumpkin cookies
Two-ingredient pumpkin cookies are a quick and easy treat that can be made with just a can of pumpkin and a box of cake mix. Here is a simple recipe to make these delicious cookies:
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 box (18.25 oz) spice cake mix
- Preheat your oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree and spice cake mix. Mix well until the ingredients are fully incorporated and the batter is smooth.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop the batter onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 1 inch of space between each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned and the centers are set. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes.
- Serve the cookies warm or at room temperature, and enjoy!
That’s it! With just two ingredients, you can make these delicious and easy pumpkin cookies that are perfect for fall or any time of year. You can also customize the recipe by adding chocolate chips, nuts, or other mix-ins to the batter.