Candy Bar: a beautiful idea to sweeten your wedding. Color and fun, all in a beautiful table decorated with love to surprise your guests!
Hello everyone! What better way to start the weekend than surrounded by CANDY! Surely many think, “Ummm! A Candy Bar, I love the idea of my wedding! ” Color, joy, and fun, all in a beautiful table decorated with love to surprise our guests!
I love candy bars; they seem like a very nice detail and a simple way to sweeten the evening! For me, the idea of the candy bar, not only for the guests to have some candy with the glass afterward but rather as a detail that the bride and groom prepare to surprise them with love and a gift that the guests can take home in the famous candy bags! I don’t think anyone resists the idea of taking home a bag of candy.
We start with a more modern and cosmopolitan look with lots of color and joy !! The detail of the photo of the couple among colorful candies seems very beautiful!
A more country style with neutral tones and candles. Very appropriate for country-style weddings and the very romantic! If you look, as I said, in most candy bars, you will see little bags for guests to take home; there are many candies to be finished in one night! How are these kraft bags that I love! For me, straining one or two cookie trays in a candy bar is not an evil plan either! As with the dessert tables, you have to look for charming corners to set up the candy bar.
Some ideas to keep in mind to set up a candy bar:
1. The colors we want, to my liking combining more than three, is risky.
2. Glass jars for candies, there are a lot of styles available, but I recommend less delicate practical containers that you can then use at home. In our shop, we have some candy jars that are ideal to have them later in the kitchen !!
3. To give a personal note, you can decorate the glass jars. Very simple with colored ribbons tied around, lace, jute, adhesive labels. . .
4. Highlight the Candy BarThat attracts attention from afar; after all the effort, we do not want to go unnoticed, right? !!! The simplest thing: pennants can be with phrases like LOVE IS SWEET, JUST MARRIED!
5. Mini boards or labels to identify candies and add some funny phrases to the table, such as PICK ME, IM YOURS, SWEET AS HONEY, SWEET PARADISE… Surely there is a lot that occurs to you! You will tell me! I hope you like it and inspire you. Happy Friday!
Credits: 1.Photography: Meaghan Elliott Photography via Style Me Pretty 2.Photos by I Luv Photo via Off Beat Bride 3.Photographer: Mathias fast photography 4.Photography: Floataway Studios via Style Me Pretty 5.via The Knot 6.Photography: Alea Lovely Photo + Video via Style Me Pretty 7.Photography: Gary Ashley, Wedding Artists Collective via 100 Layer Cake 8.Photographer: Aaron Shintaku via Wedding Chicks 9.Photography: Krissy Allori Photography via Style Me Pretty 10. Caplan Miller Events via Style Me Pretty 11.Wedding Photographer: Jen Rodriguez via Ruffled 12.Photographs by Twin Hearts Photography 13. Photo Jen Yuson
You can try find out more about
Candy Bar: a beautiful idea to sweeten your wedding.