(dusty peacock blue, chalky blue green, sage green, cream, coral red, mustard yellow/gold)
- Start with that rich, dusty peacock blue color for the walls.
- To keep the upholstery neutral, so select this natural linen sofa from Crate and Barrel .
- Also decidedly leggy is a Louis XV French Medallion occasional chair in gold, upholstered in cream
- Grounding our space is FLOR’s very own Shear Indulgence accent rug in Wharfedale White – so fluffy and soft and unique!
- A gorgeous, 1960′s Lacquered Metal, Faux Bamboo coffee table. I would like it to have a bit more heft in the space, but it is still beautiful none-the-less
- Colorful throw pillows with bold colors and patterns from Etsy sellers MiCasaBella and crabbychris
- Colored glass table lamps from Pottery Barn – the gold or the aqua would work here
- The increasingly ubiquitous hive vase from West Elm in turquoise as well as their mother of pearl boxes
- A fantastic statement piece, like this mirror from Uttermostfound on Amаzon.com with special thanks to Young House Love for featuring it on their site
- A large piece of vintage coral sourced from Circa Who
You can try find out more about
Living Room Design Idea