With all the crochet stitch instructions you’ll need, including the crocodile crochet stitch, you’ll love all this free eBook has to offer!
Are you ready to take the next step with your crochet? Whether you want to try something new and crochet with wire, or are looking to add texture with crocodile stitch crochet, these advanced crochet stitches will elevate your crochet pieces. Keep this free eBook as a reference for your favorite patterns or use these advanced stitches to design your own projects.
Article 1: Learn the Crochet Loop Stitch
The Loop Stitch
Crochet the perfect rug, accessory, or amigurumi with the crochet loop stitch. This advanced crochet stitch is similar to the single crochet but creates a fabric with unworked loops of yarn that create a texture that is ideal for mimicking fur or hair or constructing a plush fabric perfect for home decor and accessories. Discover loop stitch crochet today and create this fun textured crochet stitch.
Article 2: Create Linked Double Crochet
We have all been faced with the same dilemma. Single crochet creates a solid fabric, perfect for warm garments and accessories, but it can take longer to finish the project. Double and triple crochet quickly work up into lengths of crochet fabric, but the tall stitches create a fabric with possible spaces. Linked crochet stitches allow you use double crochet, triple crochet, or taller stitches while maintaining a solid fabric. In this tutorial we focus on linked double crochet, but once you have that down you’ll see how easy it is to link other stitches.
Article 3: Bullion Stitch Crochet Instructions
The Bullion Stitch
Created by utilizing multiple yarn overs, this technique will add texture and visual interest to any crochet pattern. In this short article, you will learn not only how to work a crochet bullion stitch but tricks for easily pulling your hook through all of the loops.
Article 4: Solomon’s Knot Crochet Instructions
The Solomon’s knot, also called the lover’s knot, is a beautiful crochet lace stitch that is perfect for summer garments and accessories. Step-by-step illustrations will walk you through creating the delicate Solomon knot to create patterns.
Article 5: Slip-Stitch Crochet Embroidery
Even a simple single crochet piece can become extra-ordinary with the addition of slip-stitch embroidery embellishment. This crochet embroidery technique can be used to add a touch of color or dimension.
Article 6: How to Crochet with Wire
5 Tips for Working Wire Crochet
In this tutorial you’ll discover five helpful tips for creating wire crochet. Learn how to crochet with wire to create a beautiful piece from the simplest crochet stitches. While you can work any crochet stitch with wire, there are a few tricks of the trade for making crocheting with wire easier.
Article 7: Crocodile Stitch Crochet Instructions
Create Crocodile Stitches
Learn how to crochet crocodile stitch with this article. This version of the crocodile crochet stitch creates rows of “scales.” Use this technique to form a textured project or a funky accessory.
Article 8: Hairpin Lace Crochet Basics
Learn the Basics and How to Join Hairpin Lace
Created with a crochet hook and special loom, hairpin lace can be used to create amazing garments and accessories. Start by learning the basics, how to create hairpin lace patterns, and then how to join them with these two articles. Each article includes step-by-step photographs as well as written instructions.
Article 9: Bosnian (Slip-Stitch) Crochet + Pattern
Bosnian Lace and Gobelinstitch Cuffs Pattern
The historical tradition of using slip stitches to create a dense elastic fabric. Sometimes called Bosnian crochet, this slip-stitch crochet technique is frequently used for mittens, hats, and other accessories. Bosnian crochet is currently experiencing a renewed popularity, but there is still plenty of possibilities to explore. Experiment with Bosnian crochet with the Gobelinstitch Cuffs.
What are you waiting for? Download your free guide crocheting stitches, including Solomon knot, crocodile stitch, and more!
- INTERWEAVE PRESS-Crochet Stitch Dictionary
- This book is great for new and experienced crocheters alike
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary offers 200 stitches with detailed written, charted and photographed instructions
- This essential book presents ten color-coded stitch sections: basic, fans & shells, bobbles & clusters, spike stitches, post stitches, mesh & filet, cable stitches, tunisian and more! Author: Sarah Hazell
- Softcover, 192
- STERLING PUBLISHING-Lark Books: The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs
- An encyclopedic crochet stitch bible with 500 patterns! Using only a few stitches it's possible to make pretty lace patterns, mimic knitting or weaving, and create inviting textures
- With this classic reference- including diagrams and close-up color photographs- you'll learn 500 varied designs including shells, clusters, picots, bobbles, and popcorns
- Develop your skills and confidently embark on any project
- Author: Linda P
- Package includes: 2 packs plastic stitch markers. Locking stitch markers set: 240 pieces plastic stitch markers in 10 colors, each color for 24 pieces.
- Material: plastic. Color: 10 colors As the Picture Show.
- Stitch counter size is approx. 22 x 10 mm/ 0.86 x 0.4 inch (L x W)
- The knitting crochet markers can mark the stitches securely and will not slip out or snag your knitting easily; Good quality and easy to use
- Come with a clear box: the knitting stitch counters are packed by a clear plastic box; Easy and convenient to store and take in case of missing
- MARTINGALE & COMPANY-A To Z Of Crochet
- The ultimate guide for the beginner to advanced crocheter
- Whether you're a new crocheter or just want to try new techniques, this must-have resource offers all the know-how you'll ever need
- Learn the easy way with more than 1000 close-up photographs featuring real hands holding real yarn
- Fix mistakes, shape garments, and find the answers to almost any crochet question
- Locking stitch markers set: 104 pieces plastic stitch markers in 8 colors, each color for 13 pieces, stitch counter size is approx. 22 x 10 mm/ 0.86 x 0.4 inch (L x W)
- Crochet stitch needle colors: stitch needle clip comes in eight bright colors of red, purple, orange, yellow, light blue, green, rose red, dark blue, choose as you like
- Mark stitches safely: good for marking beginning and ending of pattern stitches, and where to increase or decrease the number of stitches, not slip out or snag your knitting
- Easy to storage: these knit stitch markers come with a handy 8 compartment storage box which has a resealable fitted lid, can separate 8 colors stitch counters easily
- Wide application: you can use these locking ring stitch markers in knitting, weaving, crocheting, DIY arts and craft projects or scrapbooking as well
- LEISURE ARTS-Tunisian Crochet Stitch Guide
- You can choose from sixty-one pattern stitches to add texture and beauty to any of your Tunisian Crochet projects
- They are great for scarves, afghans, pillows and other fashion accessories
- The book is perfect pocket sized book that fits conveniently in your purse of craft bag! Author: Kim Guzman
- Softcover, 96 pages
- 140 pieces stitch markers in 10colors,each color for 14 pieces,titch counter size is about 22 x 10 mm/ 0.86 x 0.4 inch.
- Plastic knitting crochet locking are enough to your daily knitting use.
- The knitting crochet markers are able to mark the stitches securely and will not slip out or snag your knitting easily.
- They can be used to mark beginning and ending of stitches,where to make a particular stitch,and more.
- Package includes: 140 pieces stitch markers*a clear compartment case.
You can try find out more about
Advanced crochet stitches