DIY Magnetic Slime Recipe
This slime recipe is magically magnetic and easy to make at home as a kids activity or easy science STEM experiment. #STEM #science #scienceexperiment #slime #kidsactivities Learn how to make magnetic slime. This is seriously a fun project for the kids. We’ve all made homemade slime, now do it magnetically!
- BONUS ITEM: You will receive a bonus recipe with instructions on how to make slime with your order as well as an E-book entitled “The Science of Slime“. The E-book will give you a full rundown on the history of slimes, as well as how to experiment even further with your slime kit. Great educational bonus for science lovers.
- INCLUDES: 2 Elmer’s School Glue, 1 Elmer's Washable Clear Glue, 4 Different Color Neon Paint, Foam Beads, Glow Powder, 2 Glitter, Stir Sticks, 4 Containers, 1 Oz of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 3 Oz of Diversify Detergent, 3 Oz of Carolina Saline Solution
- TERRIFIC GIFT IDEA: Looking for that perfect something to please a picky child? Look no further- the Slime Geek DIY Kit is guaranteed to bring an ear-to-ear smile on their face! Not only does this set provide a fun, all-day-long activity that immerses kids in quality sensory play, they'll be able to store their slime masterpieces and play with them over and over again! Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, or just because.
- AIR TIGHT STORAGE: All ingredients come sealed in air tight containers for soil free mess. Also included are 2 spare containers to store your slime once done.
- HAVE FUN AND BE CREATIVE: The experiments are limitless. Use your imagination to make the best slime ever.
You can try find out more about
14 diy projects For Kids slime ideas