All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then you’ll know what you have to do for the day.
- collage picture frame with at least seven slots (found at craft stores and department stores)
- scrapbook paper (find a few different colors and patterns that match your bedding and dorm decor)
- adhesive alphabet stickers (if desired, found in craft stores)
- pencil, ruler, and scissors
- dry erase marker (sold at office supply stores and department stores)
- With a ruler, measure scrapbook paper to fit into each individual frame. Pencil an outline of where you’ll need to cut. Cut the seven or more pieces of scrapbook paper needed to fill the glass panes on the collage picture frame.
- If using adhesive alphabet stickers, chose scrapbook swatches for each day of the week and use adhesive letters to spell the days of the week with the letters per scrapbook swatch.
- Fit the scrapbook paper into each pane. Vary the patterns and colors to create a unique collage frame that matches your decorating.
- Use your dry erase marker to fill in each frame with homework, meal planning, or meetings. Erase writing by wiping a paper towel or tissue over each pane.