Many of the questions that employers ask at job interviews will be standard interview questions. It’s important to be prepared to respond to those interview questions. You don’t need to memorize an answer, but do review the question so you know what you’ll be asked and so you have an idea of what you might say during the interview.
Review the top 20 interview questions you’ll most likely be asked at a job interview, plus the best answers. Also, review the other questions you may be asked, so you’re prepared to ace the interview.
Top 20 Interview Questions
- What were your responsibilities?
- What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
- What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
- What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
- What was the biggest accomplishment / failure in this position?
- How do you evaluate success?
- Why are you leaving or have left your job?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals for the future?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Tell me about yourself
- Who was your best boss and who was the worst?
- What are you passionate about?
- Questions about your supervisors and co-workers.
- Questions about your career goals.
Most Asked Job Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
You can try find out more about
Job Interview Questions and How to Answer