Although when we bought the camper, it was very clean and in wonderful condition, we didn’t like the brown, camo-green & rust color scheme.
Laminate oak wood grain cabinets with brass pulls…a little outdated.
These are some “in the process” photos during prep and before painting by my diligent husband. All cabinet doors removed, hardware removed and painted then covered with a clear coat sealer spray paint.
Scuffed up white-ish linoleum that has started to yellow…had to go!
My husband used Rustoleum Satin Brown spray paint on all the metal surfaces that were “caramel” brown before, including the table legs, the metal thresh hold plate on the dining slide out and the bar that raises and lowers the sink area.
The valances were one of my favorite turnouts. The old ones were ruffled and just reminded me of a 1980’s hunting lodge…I wanted to do a smooth, more modern look. Unsure of exactly how to re-hang the valances, I sort of did what I did with the drapes. I measured, cut and sewed the valances, which I made 8″ instead of the 10″ the old ones. I think it makes the camper feel a little larger and not so crowded. I cut the backing clips that slide onto the metal track and hold the valance in place. I left about 2 inches of existing elastic on each clip then sewed the clips onto the new valance back.
The valances attach at each end onto a screw, so I made a button hole at each end of the valance and it loops onto the screw. (hindsight note: didn’t realize a geometric pattern would be more difficult to work with but it all worked out)
The bench cushions look very light but are a nice oatmeal colored tweed, surprisingly soft and smooth fabric. Unlike the previous fabric, scratchy and ugly.
The floor was a huge improvement. My handy husband (who did a marvelous job on all the priming, plumbing, painting, flooring and trim while I was sewing, stapling, sewing and more sewing!) used a “sticky tile” floor from Home Depot and added, which wasn’t there before, quarter round to add a very finished look to the floor. We went with a mixed-shaped pattern tile so it looked more like real tile with grout lines. The counter tops were left alone as they were already a color of grey that coordinated with our color scheme and in really good condition.
We’re not sure but we may go back and swap out the outlet plates with a brushed nickel to go with the re-do…the white stands out but doesn’t look terrible.
- Package: decorative throw pillows cover only, inserts are not included.
- Size: 18 x 18 inches cute pillows cover, square pillow cover. Please allow 1-2cm deviation, as they are handmade.
- Details: Two sides printed pillow covers, green environmental protection printing and dyeing process. Invisible zipper, with a zippered opening on the side.
- Material: This farmhouse pillow cover is made of polyester fiber. Soft, comfortable and durable is the most prominent features of this fabric. No pungent smell.
- Quality guarantee: No reason to return the order within three days. In addition, you will get friendly customer service and 90-Days No Questions Refund.
- Made of durable and soft Polyester Material. It will not fade. And it is very soft.
- size: Approx 16 x 16 inches(1 inch error range is allowed), print on one side, the other is white blank.
- It's a zippered pillow case, with a zippered opening on the side.
- The item is only one pillow case, the insert is not include.
- There are slight difference between the picture and the real item caused by light brightness.
- Glamping is like camping, but with electricity, wine, and much less dirt.
- Are you a happy camper when you are in your pop up camper? Wear this shirt while cooking smores, hiking, fishing, or just enjoying the outdoors with a campfire. Buy it for yourself or give to a camping friend.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Flag measures approximately 13" x 18"
- Includes 3 lines of custom text, printed on one side only
- Fits standard garden flag stand (not included)
- Durable weather resistant outdoor fabric, made to last
- Please note: Custom items are not eligible for return. Check all spelling before leaving the custom input screen and completing your order.
- RV made of polystone
- Includes 2 glass shakers as shown
- Also holds napkins between RV and sign
- Measures about 7.75" x 3" x 3.75" (inches)
- Sign reads: Home Is Where We Park It
- 41 Feet of New Roof Seal
- For 1996-2003 Coleman Fleetwood ABS One-piece Roofs
- 1" Bulb, 5/16" wide groove with 9/16" inner depth
- Fits 1996-2003 Coleman Trailers with ABS plastic roofs
- Plus 2 tubes of 3M Super Weatherstrip Adhesive
- Modern design will instantly give you a refreshing look
- Made of durable cotton linen cloth material
- Machine washashable,no stimulation,soft and comfortable
- Pillow cover only (not included pillow inner)
- They can be used as cushion, pillow, or purely as a plush toy to express yourself
- This RV camping shirt is the perfect camping tshirt for nature and travel lovers. It would make a great gift idea for any birthday, couples camping, Christmas, Father's day, graduation or any camping fun occasion.
- shirts, mountain shirts, outdoors with beer and wilderness are sure to love this hip short sleeve tee shirt. These are witty camper t shirt with cool sayings, funny graphics, hiking and RV camping shirt theme.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Spacious Space: The tent is 47.2" L x 47.2" W x 74.8" H providing a spacious interior shelter that comfortably fits a tall man without touching your head, which is much higher and roomier than our old version
- UPF 30+ & Good Ventilation: The polyester fibric with taped seams blocks 60% harmful UV rays. The mesh top design and zipper window with large entrance deliver 360-degree ventilation for better dissipation of body heat and odor.
- Multi-function: The shower tent offers a private space for using the toilet and enjoying a quick shower when you go camping outside. It also provides a changing room for models to change clothes when you shoot outdoors, for your kid's dancing competition, or for clothes vending stands.
- Structural Features: The tent is made of anti-tear 190T polyester for long-lasting performance. The frame is made of galvanized steel which is not easy to break and protects against corrosion. The tent is designed without the base to keep it clean. With 1 side bag to store your phone, tablet, or other handy items and 1 clothesline for hanging wet clothes or towels.
- Pop Up Design & Portability: Pops up and folds down in seconds, no assembly required. Ultra-lightweight construction allows for easy transportation with included carrying bag. Weighing just 4.3 pounds; it can be folded into a compact size of 22.8" L x 22.8" W x 1.4" H.
You can try find out more about
This is our one week pop-up camper remodel!